| Corruption is your enemy |

The intimidating brunette is pacing towards her office in a hurry, a hand grasping at her scarf to keep it in place as the wind blows through her hair spreading her aroma through her pathway, a scent so distinctive that her students know when she is near. She sets her things down in a rush and positions her laptop on her desk, she has to go through grading a few papers before the lesson starts, which usually takes quite a long while as Lexa goes through every detail and always writes a quirky and sometimes harsh critic on her student's work. God knows if anyone could ever get past a sixty percent score on a paper, giving even the most skilled students a run for their money. But that was Ms. Woods, and whether her students thought she was a stuck up bitch, or a really demanding teacher, didn't really matter to her.

Another one of her harsh habits was giving out punishments to those who dared to defy her or disrespect her in and outside of the classroom. Lexa was a young woman after all, and it didn't take much for the male population to fixate on her looks, the way her clothes complemented her luscious curves, her perfectly done make up, and the way she ruled, above all, inside the classroom. Hell. Even some girls gave her a hard time for being too hopelessly perfect at what she did. Call it jealousy or plain resentment Lexa had some really questionable encounters with her young female students, especially after grading their papers and having them fail one after the other.

It didn't take much for the young brunette to realize there was something more lingering behind those heated arguments in her office, those private tutoring lessons, and the occasional punishments. Lexa had a fetish, a weakness. A dirty little secret. She was so god damn turned on by her female students, and she loved watching them struggle under her influence. But she'd never touched any of them, although she dreamed about it. Even fantasized.

That day Lexa's grading was interrupted by a loud knock on her door. She momentarily looked up "It's open, come in.." and then shifted her focus back on her laptop, eagerly reading through another paper and looking for the next slip up to comment on.

"Miss Woods, I believe you have been informed already through your emails but if not I've come to inform you that Miss Griffin is here and she is your new trainee. She is here to watch and learn from you so I trust that you'll make her feel welcomed."

"Yeah, well as long as she doesn't interrupt my lessons she's fine to stay and watch. I might have a job or two for her."

"Clarkle, good luck on your first day.." the secretary lingered for a brief moment and whispered in the blonde's ear "Lexa can be quite the intimidating type, don't let her get to your head."

"Got it."

"So are you just gonna stand there or actually make yourself somewhat useful?"

Lexa hadn't bothered to look at her door where the blonde was standing, she didn't need to look to know what another boring and useless trainee looked like, she didn't care for that matter. Let's just say she was not the type to offer any help to aspiring teachers and she definitely had no time to waste on getting to know them. She just wanted to be done and sent them back to hell where they came from.

Clarkle finally decided to step in the office and close the door behind her, gently as she didn't want to disturb the brunette from her work that she was so focused on. A long silence filled the room and the blonde awaited for the other to elaborate, even just a little, on how she would make herself useful like it was requested of her. But Lexa had completely ignored her existence and kept on reading and grading papers.

"Are you gonna be much longer?"

The blonde had finally spoken up and placed both palms down over Lexa's desk looking down at her with an all too relaxed smile that definitely had to disappear right the fuck off those lips.