'Who knew Rumlow spoke German?' Amelia mutters to herself as the man begins to speak.

After a while, their plan in clear.

Rumlow and other HYDRA agents were supposedly taking down the Avengers, take them to a HYDRA base the team and badend discovered yet and probably kill them.

But why?

Amelia understands that HYDRA wants them gone, obviously. But did they really think they could take the Avengers. Why would they risk so much to suddenly do it now?

Amelia's eyes scan the camera footages again, before the sound of a door opening tears the young Starks gaze away from the screen.

'Hey, sweetheart.' Tony smiles before pressing a kiss on his daughters head. His eyes scan the screen and the files scattered around the table, trying to find out what Amelia's doing.

'What you up to?' The billionaire says with a slight frown. Amelia takes a deep breath and explains everything she heard. From the men talking to what she heard over the cameras.

'Well shit.' Tony finally sighs. 'Yeah.' Amelia nods. 'It's fine. Well take down, easily.' Amelia's father says, confidence in his tone.

He wasn't wrong. They can easily take them down.

'What if we don't?' Amelia says. Her father looks at her with furrowed eyebrows, not understanding the young Starks point.

20 minutes later everyone is gathered in the common room, listening to Amelia and Tony explains what going on.

'So you want them to lead us to the base?' Sam concludes, making Amelia nod.

'Right, and we'll take the base down then.' Tony says. 'And maybe there's more, they obviously want something from us.' His daughter adds.

'Or they just want to kill us.' Wanda sighs.
'Can't we just take them down here?' Vision asks

'What do you say, Cap. Your call.' Natasha concludes and everyone turns to look at Rogers. The Captain furrows his brows and thinks about if for a moment, before he clears his mind. 'Let's do Amelia's plan.' Steve says and everyone nods in agreement.

'So we just wait?' Clint asks the team. 'I guess.' Amelia shrugs. The archer sighs and looks around. 'Might as well make us useful then.' He states.

———————————————————

'No! No!' Clint yells as he swings his arms around. 'FUCK!' He screams out even louder, drawing everyone's attention to him.

Swing your partner 'round and 'round. End of the night, it's going down.

'I know he said he wanted to make himself useful, but this is what I had in mind.' Tony mutters to Steve, bringing a cup of coffee to his lips.

One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down.

The two stand side to side, watching the scene before them.

The two best friends playing Just Dance don't have a clue that everyone watching, to occupied on the game.

Clint sits down on one knee and grabs Amelia's hand, she skips around him in a twirl while dancing around with her hips.

It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance.

Steve hums in agreement and Tony walks away to the kitchen while the Captain keeps watching the two dance.

'When are you going to learn I'm unbeatable, Katniss?' Amelia breathes out playfully, while swinging her hips around widely.