ʚ✩ɞ CHAPTER~1 ʚ✩ɞ

Please don't be silent readers follow me on
YouTube and Instagram

YouTube:- chimmyfanj
Instagram:- lovemyself_9490

Read my new book

1. his weakness (strength)

2 . PSYCO'S and only love

Trust me they are worth your time

."The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." - Marilyn Monroe

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

I rose from my slumber to my niece crying, her name was Dasom She was just like her mother cute with that milky chubby cheeks here is the thing she was a mixer of both her parents.

Grumpy like her father pure innocent soul like her mother

Whenever I see their little family, I
I feel I'm left all alone in this world. After the incident I Didn't know where to go or whether I stayed in my old place, no one ever gave me a spare place family or me.

My mom and dad were in their early teenage they ran away from their home to get married. The reason my grandparents from both sides won't approve of their love more that they didn't even try to find my parents and left them for God knows what their only thing called status.

Even though my parents swam through all the havoc when I arrived in their life I wish I wouldn't.
'As you were born our family was filled with joy don't think of yourself low y/n ' My mother's words always ring in my ears they solemnly protect me throughout these years of my life she lets out their words every time I look down on myself.

Talking about them we were a joyous family with my parents and my brother they are my angels.

"Memories are like a wild fire once it's started it can't be stopped until it burns you with all the memories and pain in a flash until you weep in a flood of your tears "
I shook my head escaping from the memories of my mournful past.

I stand up from the bed and the sun has already risen and shines bright on the vast sky.

I came to my elder sister's house after so many days after Dasom was born ......

She wasn't my blood-related sister she was my friend, I don't know what I have done since I came to Seoul I don't know anyone here except two of them.

I met Aera at the coffee shop where I work........before the warden threw me out I had to live alone in a cozy apartment.

After Aera came into my life she changed everything, she treats me like her own sister, and Jason her husband treats me like his sister.

I don't know how much I have to suffer to make my dear pathetic life better ....... It takes so many turns that I can't look back when 12 years have passed currently I'm 22 years old.

As I was entering the hall the dasom sobs raised as the couple were struggling with the baby cyclone in their hands.

My brother in law holding her in his arms to coo to her, but she wasn't listening like she lost the only chocolate she got.

"Honey, you can't even take care of our baby, "Aera said while showing her some toys to cool her.

" I'm trying .....see baby Dasom see how your mom scolding me" She paused for a minute to understand what they were Jason made funny faces to make Dasom laugh but all got in the veins