10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta

Start from the beginning

Karan " I will see you when u come here or I come there "

Veer " Y then, u can't see me now. Haww mamu what happened to your eyesight, it's OK I get it.. U r becoming older right, I understood "

Karan looked at him shocked while the ladies laughed " you brat, wait I will complaint to momma "

Veer rolled his eyes " bache ho kya.. Mumma se complaint karogi... Talk to me, let's handle it man to man mamu "

Karan looked at him wide eyes " meenu, where is my veer, this is not my innocent veer, this boy is someone else "

Veer laughed " mamu, I was joking.. I m your veer "

Karan " so I m right, you are a brat "

Veer " haan just like you "

Teju " that's right " She laughed

Karan " look who is saying that, a brat herself "

Teju pouted at him  and he was like, don't give me that look

Meenu " okay veer, Karliya na baat.. Now go before mom calls you for dinner "

He nodded " bye mami, bye mamu, I love you both, but I love my princess more.. Byeeee "

He ran away making the trio chuckle.

Karan " haan haan tu bhi  jaa abhi.. Hume kaam hai "

Meenu "so hurry to quit me out Mr. Kundrra"

Karan " unlike you, it's morning here and we have our work "

Meenu teasingly " I know what kind of work u have ,or should I say have with her "

Teju widen her eyes and looked here and there and he looked annoyed hiding his blushing face.

Meenu " teju, the mark looks good on you "

Both felt their breath stuck, she immediately looked down and adjusted her top giving meenu a pleading look not to tease her. Meenu smirked and Teju throwed her mobile to Karan and ran to the washroom.

Meenu " so, that's ur important work "

Karan " stop embarrassing us u stupid women "

Meenu " arey, I didn't, I just stated the fact "

Karan " u and ur fact.. Chal bhag.. She won't come now "

Meenu laughed and they both ended the conversation with a bye and miss you..

Teju was cursing herself in the washroom and he knocked on the door " Babe.. It's okay.. Come outside now.. "

She got angry when he said that and opened the door, she glared at him " all happened bcoz of you,  u asked you to leave a mark there, oh God what if veer also notice.. He will ask di and jijy , they will tease me.. Mummaaa...  "

She made a cry face and he pulled her closer making her shut " first of all, I don't need anyone permission to give u a love bite, okay it's my mark on you and I don't feel embarrassed about that , nor u should. And Veer didn't notice it, otherwise he would have asked then and there.. Stop worrying as if it's the first time..now give me my kissieee "

He leaned further and she looked at him like, are u serious  and he didn't bulge and kept leaning, she smacked his lips and he whined.

Karan " ye kya tha "

He pouted and she left to washroom leaving him sulking for a kiss. 

Karan " isko mei dhekti hu aaj "

He went to the other room and get ready for the day. She came outside and got ready in their room. 

She got ready in this pink outfit and he got ready in a black casual outfit

She got ready in this pink outfit and he got ready in a black casual outfit. He came inside and saw her, his mind blown on looking at her gracing the outfit ever so perfectly and he was like " kithe jawamei"

Karan back hugging her " do u know the consequences of stopping me from kiss you"

Teju in whisper " no "

Karan pulled her infront and held her hands with his one hand and let his fingers trace her skin from top to bottom of her face, he nuzzled his fingers in her neck and then to cleavage, she gulped with the sensation, he rubbed the bare skin of her stomach and she closed her eyes, 

Teju " sunnyyyy "

Karan " yes teju, tell me what you want "

Teju " please "

Karan " open your eyes and tell me what u want "

Teju did as he said " kiss me sunny "

He smirked and smashed his lips on her, she gasped when he pinched her waist and after ravishing their lips, they broke the kiss and looked into each other.

Karan traced the hickey over her " pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta, chupana bhi nahi chahiye "

He said looking into her eyes and she nodded yes like she was hypnotized. He left her to take his things and she turned feeling a million of butterflies in her tummy now. 

Karan " chale biwi ji " he chuckled at his shy biwi who still blushes like its first time.

She nodded and they walked outside, starting the day like this.

........................................................................

A short update for today. I m just busy with my personal things, so please don't mind. 
Thank you for the support and love.

Love

Santhiyasuresh