"Have you got nutella?"

"Second cupboard, third shelf." Niall said before Harry could answer, letting him go over and retrieve the chocolate spread for Louis.

Harry plated up two pancakes for Louis, spreading nutella on them and holding the plate out to the younger boy.

"Thanks babe." Louis spoke softly, taking his plate and crossing legs while staying sat up on the counter.

Harry grinned widely at the pet name, always secretly loving when Louis called him babe.

Later on that day Liam, Perrie and Liv turned up again, Liam immediately asking whether or not the two had used a condom the night before and making Louis blush a beet red. Harry had just laughed and pulled the younger boy closer to his side with a kiss to the temple.

"Well there's 19 condoms left in this pack of 20, so the answer is yes, they used protection." Perrie announced, walking back into the living room with the blue box in her hand.

Louis groaned even louder, climbing into Harrys lap, curling into a ball and burying his face in the older boys chest to hide his embarrassment.

"Guys, stop." Harry laughed, wrapping his arms around Louis and rubbing his pack sympathetically.

"S'nothing to be embarrassed about Lou." Lex shrugged, stretching her foot out to tickle Louis with his toes, the boy immediately flinching away from her foot.

"I'm going to call my mum." He huffed, dropping off of Harrys lap and flouncing off down the hall, back into the bedroom.

Harry was shaking his head fondly, smiling as he watched the younger boy walk away. He was lost in Louis' land until Zayn made a gagging noise, faking putting two fingers down his throat. In retaliation Harry gave him the finger, kicking him in the thigh. Then he stood up to go back to his room with Louis, ignoring the laughs and calls of how he was returning to his lover.

Around 7pm, after the couple had been left alone in Harrys room for a good few hours, Lex came barging in, an anxious look on her face.

"Harry," she panted as if she'd been running, "come outside a minute, need to talk to you."

Harry stood up from the bed confused, following the girl out into the hallway and hearing what she had to say. When he re-entered the bedroom he looked just as nervous as Louis' felt.

"Baby," Harry crouched down at the side of the bed, reaching out for Louis who inched closer, "I've gotta go sort something out and leave you in here by yourself for a bit. I need you to promise me you'll stay in here and not leave this room, no matter if someones knocking on the door and telling you to let them in. You don't leave here until me or Lex or someone else comes back to get you."

"W-why?" Louis asked, his heart rate picking up a little in fear.

"Because something bad could happen to you, but I'm going to sort it and you'll be fine."

"I'm scared." Tears were welling up in his eyes, Harrys heart aching as he pulled the younger boy into his arm and soothed his whimpers.

"It's gonna be fine darling, nothing bad's going to happen if you stay in here. Can you promise me you won't leave?"

"Promise."

"Good, now I'll see you in a minute." Harry kissed him quickly, smoothing down his fringe and wiping at his eyes before following Lex out of the room and shutting the door on a trembling and terrified Louis.