Kritika Bhabi called us sensing our lack of presence behind her. As she was busy with her husband.

"Kiraz do you know this fort is haunted."
Krithika roamed her eyes around the ancient pillars on which some figures where engraved. She settled her eyes on me nodding at me.

"Yess this Malwar Fort, is said to be a home of souls whose wish were left incomplete. According to history, a queen did sati when her husband was killed right infront of her eyes. Seeing the queen perform it many other females did that. Badi maa told me not to bring you here but still I did that." Vedant spoke proudly as if he didn't disobey his Maa.

Yess, I call Reyansh Mother as Maa after her lot of consistency.

"This place gets closed before 5pm. Few visitors have proclaimed to sense some ghostly presence." Vedika tried to put on a horrified expression.

"You don't have to fear." Vedant chested.

"Why?" Vedika replied confusly as I was also eager to hear him.

"A ghost will not attack someone from his clown, do he?"He brust in a pit of laughters to which Vedika marched to grab his hair.
Before she could he flew away with her on his tail.

"Mummy look there." Varun spoke in his gibberish tone. He jumped up and down bobbing his head enthusiastically. I laughed seeing his adorable face wanting to squeeze him in my arms.

The ghost topic soon forgotten replaced with the women dresses in traditional gota Patti embroided lahenga, a traditional Rajasthani dress performing ghumar dance.

They were in a circle moving their hands to and fro along with their lehenga. Three men around the age of thirty where singing beating their hands on tabla.

आवो जी आवो जी घूमरड़ी खेलबां ने
पधारो सा घूमरड़ी खेलबां ने
बलम थारो गुरर गुरर गुररावे
पास म्हारो जिवड़ो घणो हिचकावे
ओ घबरावे मन में भावे
म्हारो बादलो भंवर मन भावे
छमकछम बाजे, पायल बाजे
बाईसा खेले

छमकछम घुंघरा बाजे
आओ सा घूमरड़ी खेलबां ने

They looked nothing than those fairies about whom our mother used to spoke in our childhood stories.

I joined them coping their steps. Bending my front a little down, left hand on shoulder and other one holding the ghunghat which I did from my dupatta.

Moving my waist like they did, with hands folded backward. Even though sensing an outsider they didn't stop themselves from showing their hospitality. They welcomed me with a beaming smile.