I don't even blame the people as I would have also done the same if someone walks with a bunch of bodyguards in a broad daylight. Who having a sane mind hires a bunch of bodyguard ordering them to follow like a shadow behind your families backs. But here we are talking about the Great Kidnapper Reyansh Rathore.

I halt my steps, done with it I spin on my heel facing them. I hate if someone interferes my personal space. In queue they slammed their feet standing in a attention position. Their guns held either side of their arms. Are they real?

Slamming my palms on either side of my arms, to look intimating just like how my husband does. Coping his way of glaring I pinned the guards in their step.

Huh, husband,what happened to me.

I shoke my head to throw away the intriguing thought. Clearing my throat, I initiated "Why are you all following us?"

I spoke in a shrill voice demanding a word out of their blank face. But they sassily ignored me.

Looking at their blank face I again started,
"Aren't you are all getting tired by roaming around us. It would be nice if you all go back to the car." I try to suggest them with a grin marred on my face.

They stood motionless with not a hint of expression. I pinched my nose bridge getting to hide my open embarrassment.

Are they robots?

I raised my eyes with lip rolling inbetween my teeth, I looked towards them carefully.
Getting conscious with my gaze one of the guard to my left side says.

"Ma'am it's sir's order to follow the family members, especially you." He delivered his mechanical speech.

I should have know it. I puffed out a breath. Why he is always a step ahead of me. Even if he is not present but still he did not stop himself from showing who has the upper hand.

"Bhabi, why you stopped? Any problem."
Vedika spoked enthusiastically hooking her arms in mine. She beamed her gummy smile showing off her dimple. From my stay one thing I have come to know that Vedika is a chatter box. She would not refrain herself from shutting a mouth if somebody talks bad about her family.

Infact all the heirs of Rathore are like that.
They fear no on in the house. Vedika and Vedant would act like a King of the house but if they encounters with Reyansh they would in an instant be a drenched cat.

Poor them. I too am a victim of his anger. He something feels like a walking pressure cooker. One noise can irritate that man and blust in a angry hulk.

"Nothing. Just I got annoyed with them following us." I chided unhooking my arms from her.

She looked back at the expressionless human standing in an attention position then locking her gaze with me. "Oh c'mon, don't worry they are for protection. They will not disturb us. You will get accustomed."

"Protection for what?" I inquired.

Vedika turns her eyes wide as if she spoke some forbidden words. Scratching her neck she replied timidly, "Ah we are a royal family of Jairah. Our family has many rivalry with our business growing. Take it's as a precaution. It's mandatory to take them as they can protect us."

Not so convinced with her reply I started,
"I have never seen your brother's taking them or guards following them."

"They are a martial arts and can pretty well protect themselves. You see Bhai is quiet protective of his family members especially women's. He doesn't want his enemy to use us as his weakness. Even I am enrolled to a martial art by bhai." She smiled mirthlessly.