9.

(India-Grace-Walker)

"Ya'll miss me? Been gone for a little while, and Aaliyah had her time to shine." I said as I was live on my Instagram while rolling a blunt. I touched on a couple of the situations involving my friendship with Aaliyah, and some other stuff.

@laythereal4

Did you actually abort your baby?

I rolled my eyes, and was about to cuss her bitch ass out, but one of my moderators kicked her before I could. "Thank you. I'm gonna end the live right here tho. Thank you guys for listening." I sighed and shook my head and ended the live. Lot of you and my followers think I'm the bad guy of this story, but I can promise you i'm not.

I got up and decided to go out to the mall and buy me a couple of things to distract myself. QJ was still at school, and I wouldn't be able to see my man until after. I truly did like him, his dick game was good as hell. All we ever do is fuck. I don't mind though.

I was walking through the mall, before stopping in the nail shop. I texted my man and asked if he could cash me at least a 100.

' Sexcc🤎

Hey bae, I'm at the nail salon, can you send me some cash. At least$100.

Without responding to the text, he just sent me the money. I'm not spoiled, just got a good pussy. That's why he keeps me around, and makes sure i'm taking well care of. I sat down in front of one of the lady and showed her what I wanted. It was simple and short.

While she was doing so I scrolled through my Instagram, and was watching the stories. When coming across Tyreeks seeing that he was here. I smiled and knew exactly what I was gonna do. I've been wanting to feel and see how big Ty is.

Now is my chance. When she finished with my nails, I walked to where Ty took his picture at. I smiled spotting him sitting at the back of the mall at a table. I sat down in front of him smiling, waiting for him to look up from his phone.

"Hey lil boy." He looked up at me and cocked his head to the side. "What do you want?" I sighed and took his phone out his hand setting it down. "Your attention." He rolled his eyes, and looked at me I guess waiting for what I had to say.

"Come wimmie, let me buy you a drink?" He shook his head and looked to the side. "Come on Ty its just a drink." I said as I pleaded. "ight but no funny shit."

I hopped up smiling and we made our way out the mall. I hopped in my car and he got in as well. "I got some liquor in here, we can sit here and drink, I know you probably don't wanna leave yo car here." I said as I climbed halfway to the back seat putting my ass in his face on purpose.

"Aye India, chill the fuck out." I chuckled and sat back down in my seat handing him the bottle. He took a couple sips and I knew that shit was gonna have him fucked up in a minute, because of what I put in there.

I smiled and he handed me the bottle and I nearly chugged half of it. I handed it back and turned on some music. He looked at me slightly licking his lips, like I was some food. Got his ass. He reached over lifting my face and kissing me gently. Soft ass lips. He quickly pulled away covering his mouth.

"Wait yo what the fuck." I smiled and climbed over the seat, and sat on his lap, planting kisses on his lips and neck. His hands ventured up my shirt, and slightly  rubbed my hips, showing that he gave in. We both started to get extremely rough with each other.

He tore my shirt off and threw it in the back seat along with my bra and pants. Leaving me in my panties. Luckily I had tinted windows. He kissed on my boobs, as I moved against his dick through his pants.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, I got on my knees slightly and started to suck his dick. His head leaned back as he male moaned. My head game was always good.

He grabbed my face making me come back up to him. I pulled my panties down and made sure his dick went inside.

I moaned leaning against him and bouncing on his dick. We fucked for hours, and hours. I mean that's what a sex pill crushed up will have you doing. Million's of em. I put my clothes back on and dropped him back off at his house.

I felt that I finally crossed the line with Aaliyah.  There was no fixing our friendship now. I fucked her nigga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyreek Johnson
————————————————-
I felt funny. I laid in my bed in my room just staring at the ceiling which looked like it was spinning in circles. Last thing I remember is I was sitting in the mall.

My phone dinged, and I picked it up seeing it was Aaliyah.

My heart🫶🏾🫀.
Heyyy, I found a job at the mall. Doing hair. Found my purpose! 😌

I liked the message and said that I was proud of her. She asked me to come by so I got up and started to get ready.

I was still confused on what happened. I felt sick a little, and felt like I was gonna fall over, but Aaliyah needed me. I put on my shoes and left the house.

While in the car, I started to remember a little. India had came up to me at the mall. For what, I have no idea. I shook the feeling and pulled into the driveway of her parents house. I had grabbed her some food while on the way over here.

I knocked on the door and when she opened it, I felt like I just wanted to lay in her arms for hours. I truly did feel sick, but I wouldn't tell her that. "Here ma, I got you some food."

She smiled taking the bag, and letting me inside. We sat at the table and she talked about her new job and I just simply listened. That's what I was good at. Listening. While sitting there I started to remember that we went to India's car and got stupid drunk.

I didn't understand tho, the liquor wasn't that strong, so why am I feeling like this. I rubbed my head still trying to listen to Aaliyah at the same time. "Bae are you listening to me?" I looked up meeting eyes with her. "Nah, yea I'm listening."

She continued on, and I was still tryna rack my brain. Then it hit me, India ass definitely put something in that drink. She drugged me. I shook my head rubbing the sides, and Aaliyah stopped talking, just looking at me.

"What's wrong? Talk to me please." All the things we did in that car stared to come back in flashes. I started to feel dizzy, and eventually I fell over.