Chapter 3

After the second knock, I pulled open the door and grabbed onto the front of his shirt, drawing him into the house. His arms wrapped around me as soon as he passed over the threshold.
"What took you so long?" I asked, breaking away from his lips for a moment before he pulled me back in. He shifted us further into the house, attempting to avoid clattering into the console table behind the couch.
"It's not supposed to look like we're leaving together. Plus, I had to prove I'm good at pool." He told me, kissing my neck before pulling my top over my head and tossing it somewhere I'd find in the morning. My fingers found the buttons of his shirt, working quickly to undo them. I practically ripped it off his shoulders, discarding it on the floor.
"I missed you." He breathed against my neck. My eyes opened, focusing on his face. I wasn't used to him saying something like that. His eyes lifted to meet mine. There was a small smile on his face and I couldn't help but to match it.
"I missed you too." I responded, not allowing myself to read into his words. I focused my attention back to what was in front of me, raking my hands down his chest, before slipping my hands under his white undershirt.

He clearly didn't want to wait as he pulled the undershirt over his head and tossed it in the general direction of the rest of our clothes. This was typically how things went between Jake "Hangman" Seresin and myself. Months without seeing each other and then falling right back into each other's arms. It'd been like this for years now, sharing this secret between ourselves. I reluctantly pulled myself out of his grip, taking his hand instead and leading him down the hall to my bedroom.

I could feel his eyes on me as I entered the bedroom. He let go of my hand and I began slowly removing the rest of my clothes. He was watching; his gaze so intense I should have been flustered. The tension in the air was electric, but I'd never been shy around Jake and that wasn't going to start now. Now in just my bra and panties, I turned to face him. His eyes trailed over my figure, before locking with my eyes and walking towards me.

His hands were rough and warm against my skin. They pulled me toward him, allowing just a few inches between us; just enough for my hands to reach for his belt and begin undoing his pants. The string of kisses along my neck and shoulder tried to distract me, but my hands continued moving, sliding my hands towards the waistband and pulling down slowly. Unlike him, I wanted to savor the feel of his skin against mine. I hadn't seen him in months and it had been too long.

He kicked off his pants once they had coiled at his feet. His shoes followed after, pulling away from me just long enough to untie the boots and throw them towards a corner of my room. Now we matched - standing a few inches from each other in just our underwear. My eyes scanned over his body; the muscles toned and tanned. My gaze caught on the V of his lower abdomen, sinking below the waistband of his boxers. God, Jake was hot.

Screw savoring the moment. I closed the distance between us and pulled his head down to meet my lips. I'd never get over the feeling of his lips against mine, like fireworks sounding off in my brain. Jake wrapped his arms around me, lifting me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands resettled on my butt, keeping me in place as he walked us towards my bed. He lowered us slowly to the bed, not breaking away from my lips.

I ran my hands along his bare back, digging in my nails slightly. My head turned to fit into the curve of his neck, pressing my lips against his flush skin, feeling his pulse throb. He pushes me back against the pillows, pining my hands over my head. His eyes meet mine, burning with passion. Words hang in the air, but remain unspoken. I open my mouth to speak, but Jake closes the gap and kisses me, his tongue entering my mouth moments later. My hands still pinned above my head, I arch my back, needing to feel his body pressed against mine. He feels my desire and releases my hands. With my back still arched, I unhook my bra and discard it out of the way. Jake arches me further, his mouth coming to suck on my breasts.

A gasp escapes my lips, my hands tightening on his biceps. His lips work their way down my abdomen, leaving wet kisses and nips against my skin. When he reaches just below my belly button, his fingers hook into my underwear and tug the material down. His mouth doesn't stop though and continues working his way down my hips and the soft skin behind my knee. When my underwear was completely off me, he stood, dropping the article of clothing in front of me. Seeing me naked in front of him, he quickly removes his own boxers.

A breath escapes my lips seeing him stand before me, fully naked. I knew the lines and muscles well, having spent so many nights exploring and learning, and yet I still couldn't get over how attractive this man was. The bed dipped as he rejoined me, pulling me towards him. My legs wrapped around his waist, feeling his dick pressed against my butt. In this position, I knew he could feel how wet I was. His warm breath near my eye, he spoke,
"Ride me." I sunk onto him, following his command until we found our bliss in equal time.