"AAAH NOO!!!" a high pitched voice screamed and when I looked down I saw a bear. a white bear fallen on his face. wearing a orange suit.

"oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were an bear," I said, crouching to his level and pulled him upwards by his underarms. his eyes were spinning and I laughed at it as I brushed the dirt off of his fur.

"i'm not a bear! I'm a polar bear!" he hissed as he got out of my hold and stood in front of me in a cute stance (one that was probably intended to intimidate me). I laughed at his cuteness instead, "you can talk! I've never seen a talking bear before," I walked up to him and touched his fluffy head. "you're so soft too!!!"

he was screeching and trying to get away as I held him tightly and continued petting him until he finally gave into my touch.
I sat with the bear and pet him for a few minutes as he quietly enjoyed the attention until we heard a loud, "bepo?!"
immediately the bear jumped up, "c-c-c-captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I stood up and said, "hey! why did you stop?" as my hand reached out to pull him back towards me I heard a "shambles!" and all of a sudden he disappeared and was replaced with a rock. I gasped and was about to yell out for him until I finally noticed a tall man a few meters from me with the bear hiding behind him. but failing because he was literally bigger than him, which was so cute.

"hey! what are you doing with bepo?!" the man demanded as the bear cowered in fear behind him.

"bepo?! his name is kiwi! and that's my bear! why did you take him?!" I demanded, stepping forward and holding my scalpel.

"your bear? this is MY crewmate!" he said, facepalming with a dumbfounded look on his face. never has he ever seen someone try to claim his bear.. ahem polar bear.

I facepalmed even harder as I stepped forward again, "I found him first!"

"huh?! he's been my crewmate for years!" he demanded and stepped closer as well.

we were basically face to face now, our foreheads pressed against each other (he had to crouch to reach my level and i stood on the tip of my toes) and we exchanged a death glare that would be strong enough to produce electricity until the bear tried stepping between us.

"now now... you don't need to fight-"

"SHUT UP!" we both yelled.

"alright! so now that you both have calmed down why don't we introduce each other........." 'bepo' said, sweatdropping as we still glared at each other. I huffed and swung my head to the other way and the black haired man's jaw fell open from audacity.

"i'm y/n." i stated, looking at him from the corner of my eye. he was still feeling conflicted before sighing, "i'm law." he outstretched his hand, when i noticed a cool tattoo on his hand. "that's pretty," i said and shook his hand. law tilted his head, "pretty? it's not meant  to be." i giggled and said, "i think it is. and sorry for stealing your crewmate like that, i thought he was a wild bear."

"I'M A POLAR BEAR! NOT A BEAR!"

his face turned pink and it was his time to look away, "whatever.. it's not a big deal."

"so was that "shambles" earlier your devil fruit? what does it do?" I said walking close to him, he looked down on me, "you should learn to keep your distance lady.. and yes. it's the op-op fruit."

"ooh that's cool! I have the heal-heal fruit!" I smiled and he shrugged. "whats up with your outfit? are you a nurse?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"i'm a doctor but I act as a nurse occasionally... " I said, admiring his hat.

"i'm bepo!" the bear said and I immediately squealed, "he's so cute! is he really yours?"

law nodded quietly as I hugged bepo, "you're so lucky! I want him too"

law's face turned sour as he tried to pull me away from bepo, "get off of bepo. he's too warm and red in the face from all your coddling."

"aww okay..." I frowned until I noticed it was getting dark, "I have to go now! bye law and bepo!" I waved as law scoffed with a blush on his face and bepo excitedly waved back.

"captain why are you so red in the face?" bepo asked as law immediately turned to look at him, "its nothing!" he barked.

all of a sudden the rest of his crew jumped out of the bushes and began teasing him, "is captain having a crush?"

"captain law?! liking a girl?!"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!"

sorry for the short chapter today :') I was busy with school and thank you all so much for 76 votes and 1.3k reads!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

we will be seeing *yandere* luffy in the next chapter ^^