Turn Off The Lights

Comincia dall'inizio

He mischievously eyed your body and practically pounced on top of you. The bed creaked under his weight and swayed ever so slightly. "Henry you're crushing my bones."

A blank look was on his face. "Hold on I'm trying to think of a dirty joke right this second." With the roll of your eyes you pushed him off the bed so he landed on the floor. "Henry you're an fucking idiot and Besides the best dirty joke here is 'that's what she said'."

Henry looked at you with awe in his eyes. "I love you for saying that." Getting back onto the bed and crawling under the blankets Henry looked at you with his big eyes. "Why don't you go and turn off the light For Me?"

Sighing you got up and turned it off before joining him under the covers. Henry brought your body close the second you touched the mattress. He attempted to be the little spoon but he was much too large to do that. "Henry let me be the little spoon." You whispered to him

"It's going to cost you." You could practically hear the smirk in his words. "Fine, how am I supposed to pay you?" Henry pretended to think for a second. "It's going to cost you one kiss."

His goofy attempt at getting a kiss out of you did cause a small smile to come across your features. "On the cheek." You muttered.  Henry groaned in frustration. "I just wanna kiss you why do you have to make it so difficult?"

"It's comments like those that don't get you kisses." A shocked gasp left his lips. "you wouldn't!" Henry's voice sounded distressed but you kept the charade going. "Try me Henry"

In a complete turn of mood Henry shifted your body and kissed your lips.

Your reaction was almost so quick meeting the pace of his kiss relatively quickly. His big hands trailed down your back resting above the curve of your ass. You hands cradled his cheek gently stroking the tops of his cheekbones with the pad of your thumbs.

While Henry tried to intensify the kiss you did not help him. You broke the kiss early and he pouted. Pressing a quick kiss on his lips you looked him in the eyes. "Now I believe I get to be the little spoon."

Henry Finally moved and you smiled with satisfaction. "Goodnight Henry" You heard your boyfriend chuckle a little before saying his good night to you as well. Eventually his arm draped itself over your body and pulled you closer.

It was silent for a few minutes. You were in a relaxed state, about to fall asleep. "Psst!" Henry whispered propping himself up to look at you.

Your eyes were still shut but you groaned out something sounded vaguely like 'what?'. "Wanna Fuck Me Already" He asked and you could hear the cocky smile in the way he spoke.

"Shut the fuck up Henry and go to sleep." You said pulling the blanket up and sinking back into his embrace.

When Henry woke up he noticed that you were still very much asleep. You looked so calm and serene. Looking at the clock he noticed that it was nearly eleven. Not wanting to wake you he very carefully and slowly got out of bed.

Henry was Looking back to see if you were sleeping as he grabbed fresh clothes and went to take a shower. He was gone no more than ten minutes and within those ten minutes you slowly began to wake up.

Henry noticed that you were moving around upon returning to his bedroom. Henry returned to his spot on the bed and you immediately turned over and curled up against him. Inhaling the smell of his shampoo and body wash you sighed with happiness.

Slinging an arm around you Henry closed his eyes and pressed a gentle kiss to the top of your head. You nuzzled your face into his neck. "Good morning Henry" You whispered. "Good morning"

Henry ran his fingers through your hair causing you to look up at him. "Should we get up?" You asked him silently hoping he'd say no. Thinking For a few seconds he stroked his chin.

"Well you can try. But I can't guarantee that I won't pull you back down and kiss you all over you and your entire body but feel free to try."

Taking Henrys challenge you threw his arm off you and jumped off the bed. Your escape would have been successful if it weren't for Henrys hand. It was wrapped around your wrist and pulled you back down almost instantly.

You were forced underneath him his entire body weight was just barely hovering over you. Kisses were softly placed all over your face neck and collarbones. The kisses were meant to be seductive but you found yourself giggling at this more than anything. You couldn't help being so goddamn ticklish.

Henry stopped and allowed you to compose yourself. "What am I going to do with you?" Henry asked smiling down at you. "I don't know I mean your last plan had backfired so I'm just sort of rolling with all this."

Chuckling Henry rolled off you. "I don't know what I'd do without you." A soft blush tinted your cheeks. "Can we stay in bed all day?" You asked, looking lovingly into his eyes. The most sincere smile you've ever seen erupted on his face. "Sounds like a plan."