✾ VII : Poetic Bullshit ✾

"Stop this!" But no one answered nor did it stopped

"Stop this!" But no one answered nor did it stopped. The burning sensation was so intense that it is making my eyes go blind. I wanted to stand up and fight but i can't. This pain is weaking all my strength. My vision got blurry and then everything went blank.

My eyes open at the same spot but in different position, i am laying on a hard rock. I sat up and something got my eyes, or someone got my eyes. I smirked with trimph.

"Now tell me where is she." I ordered the spirit that was standing infront of me, completely pissed from me. "I'm not any your servent, Prince. You can't command me." I stood as she taunted that didn't failed me to let out a laugh. "You are in my kingdom. I have every right to command you." She hissed at the statement.

"You can't even fight for your kingdom."

"Enough! I am not going to ask again."

"Rose left."

What?

"And you let her go in the danger knowing that Corvina is behind her!" For what reason she left and for fucking sake why the spirit let her go. If that witch get her, I'm not sure what would happen to Serendipity, to my father, to me.

"She left to find you to take her to Corvina so that you selfish peoples can use her and let her die." My heart clenched tight, how possibly can be she foolish to sell her to save some strangers. I totally can't understand this. I don't understand her!

"Then why didn't she come back to me?! You damn forest spirit, don't you dare to lie to me! " My voice was dense and hoarse.

"Because Corvina got her before she could come to you. If you want to believe, then believe. If not, then not. And my name is Sua." Spirit said with a dense voice, like it is sad and angry at the same time. She continued "We need to save her." The spirit said right looking at me.

"And the king." I finished the unspoken word the spirit didn't said. "So tell me where she gone or where she is locked." The spirit stood up, filling the forest in silence. Not even a sound of wind.

"I don't know."

I inhaled trying to keep my temper under control, but how can I be fucking relieved. My last hope is also gone with that fucking witch. How am I supposed to know where are they. I feel completely lost, no path, no one to help.

"But i know who knows."

۞۞۞

The spirit led me to a river where the water was still and hid under the cover of green leaves of the forest. My foot was making the sound of crushing in the wet soil. If the situation were different, i would really like to stay for a more and listening the soothing music of water.

"Water knows everything."

That's what the spirit said and left me there alone, with the water and my own footprints of the soil. I inhaled and exhaled.

"The forest spirit sent me here claiming that you would help me to find Corvina's place." I called for the spirit to come. " I know." There is a warm and soothing sound of this spirit, making me want to believe her, making me want to admit that she is older than everyone.

"Would you help me to get her?" A chuckle sound came to my ears. "I can only tell you the way, it's upto you to get her." It made me want to shout at whomever the spirit was but for some reason i stayed clam. "Then show me the way."

"I'm afraid the journey will be long and extremely dangerous."

"I'm ready to face an danger to save my loved ones."

"Well then, listen." The spirit started.

"Wait." I said "Why are you willing to help me without any price?"

A chuckle sound come again to my ears. "Who said that there is not price for my information? Your highness seem to misunderstand something."

I kept silent. Knew it.

"There is nothing in world that has no price to pay, even when you love someone you still have to pay the price for loving them."

"Then what do you want?" I have no intention of listening to her poetic bullshit.

"Don't be impatient. I have nothing to ask Your Highness now. Can I save this favour for later?"

Now that's the thing that is super suspicious. I can't trust these spritis but they the only hope of light right now.

"Yes, you can. Now tell me the way."

Then she started.

"Past the desert that burns as the sun itself,
you'll find the way to Fogg of shadows.
Shadows that are deeper than the ocean,
shadows that consume the monster.
You'll find the way to a chasm.
Chasm that is complex than the mind,
Chasm that has no Earth beneath!
That's when you'll the find the way to the heart of chasm.
But remember nor the higher neither the deeper, nor farest and neither the nearest.
That's where the shadow lives."

What a poetic bullshit...

I bowed to the spirit. "Accept my deepest gratitude." But she laughes again, without any figure. "Protect the one you love, prince." I turned back to my palace.

I came out of the forest and could see my palace from this distance, that was waiting for me. So many innocents life are depend on me. I won't let them dissapoint no more. The smooth breeze touched my burned skin.

"I will kill you."