Namjoon laughed sarcastically at his husband's reaction. "What I said was insulting? It's true anyway."

"As if you are."

"What did you say?!"

"Is there someone who just visited? I saw a blue sports car parked on your father's slot."

Namjoon stared at Jin for a moment. He didn't expect the question. "Dad's nephew. He is based in London. He came to visit."

"At midnight?"

Namjoon clenched his jaw not liking the nosiness in Jin's tone, "Remember the dinner earlier that you wanted to ditch so badly? That's supposed to be for my cousin. But he was stuck in an appointment so he came in late. Why are you so interested anyway?"

"Nothing. Guests usually park in the visitor's area. I'm just curious how he managed to take the spot. Anyway, I'll go take a shower. I have an early meeting tomorrow."

•••

Jin halted as soon as he entered his office. A large bouquet was on his desk. He stepped back, opened the door, and called Sunghoon's attention, "Who sent it?"

Sunghoon smiled, "Stellar Investments sent it. There's a card attached to it, Mr. Park."

Jin took his time to check the bunch of fresh beautiful colored flowers arranged in a vintage plant pot. He could not help to smile as he loves flowers and he appreciates the gesture. Picking up the postcard tucked in one of the stems, Jin opened and read it.

Thank you for considering doing business with us. I promise you will not regret partnering with our company just in case, and hopefully, you have decided to give it a go.

Kang Ji-hoon
CEO - Stellar Investments

Kang Jihoon. Seokjin whispered as he stared at the name of the company's CEO. He was sure he already heard the name but wasn't sure when or how. Putting the card back inside the envelope, Jin kept it inside his drawer.

He then checked his mobile phone and found several messages from Hoseok asking for a meet-up. Worried about the sudden invite from his best friend, Jin dialed Hoseok's number to check.

"Are you okay?"

Hoseok giggled after hearing Jin's question. "I am. What makes you think I'm not?"

Jin sighed in relief as he leaned back on his chair. "Your message sounded like a rush. Of course, I'm worried."

The concern in Jin's voice made Hoseok smile. "Sorry. I heard from Yoongi that you went to the club's opening. And Jimin was there with Jungkook."

"And you haven't mentioned anything to me about it. Nor that your brother-in-law is close to my brother."

Hoseok laughed on the line. He knew Jin wasn't angry or jealous. He's already used to their banters. "Jinnie, I'm not aware that Jungkook would open a club. I heard it the day of the opening. And as far as I know, he doesn't own it solely. And you think Jungkook will mention to me that he wanted to date your brother? He's aware that we are best friends. But I can assure you that Jungkook is a very nice man. I've witnessed it."

Jin's attention was caught by Sunghoon who waved at him, reminding him of the upcoming morning meeting. "I know that. And Jimin is a smart boy. By the way, I have a meeting today so I guess I should see you tonight. Just message me the place and time, I promise I'll be there. Bye, Hoseok. Take care."

Jin grabbed his bag and rushed out of his office. He gave Sunghoon an appreciative smile as his assistant already prepared everything they needed. "Thank you. By the way, is dad around?"