Akshara : Sab kaha gay.. she asked Purvi.

Purvi : Unnati ko important call tha to vo chali gai.. aapko batane k liye kaha h.. or Neil office gaya, maa bas abhi abhi apne room me gai.. Aaru vaha khel rahi h.. bhaiya ne khana kha liya na?

Akshara : Haan.. tumhe job pr nai jaana?

Purvi : Nai dii.. aaj Sunday h to nai jaana. Vese to Neil bhi nai jaata lekin aaj uski important meeting h isliye.. aap bethiye.. she took plate from her nd went inside the kitchen. Aarna was playing with jigsaw puzzle. She went to her nd sat there. Aarna looked at her with cute pout.

Akshara : Kya hua..

Aarna : look mumma.. 1 piece is missing.. I'm not finding it anywhere. Neilchu searched everywhere bt we didn't find anywhere.

Akshara : It's okk bettuu.. jo nai mil raha use minus kar do..

Aarna : I can't mumma.. missing piece is father's heart. I can't separate father from his family. Akshara's eyes moisted.

Akshara : Aaruu.. let it be beta.. play with other toys.. when we find the piece of father's heart then play with this puzzle. Put it back in box otherwise u will lost other pieces too. She said with heavy heart.

Aarna : Mummaa.. i just have this 2 toys here, someone stole my toys. who stole my other toys mummaa.. i don't like to play football nd 1 piece is missing in this puzzle. She said crossing her arms.

Purvi : We will buy new toys for you... she said while coming to them.

Aarna : Noo chachi.. i have many toys here, bt someone stole it.. do u know who stole my toys? Akshara nd Purvi looked at eachother.

Akshara : Aaruu.. we r going back to Goenka villa in sometime. Then u can play with your toys. U have many there right. She said caressing her head nd make her understand.

Aarna : Noo mummaa.. i want to stay here... Akshara shocked. This is our house mummaa.. why will we stay at mamu's home. Even chachi is staying here.. mummaa we have been stayed away from Grandma nd Papa.. then why can't we stay here permanently. Even grandma want us to stay here with her. Mummaa plzz... Akshara was shocked. She know it's impossible for her as both of them r divorced. She can not stay here, neither she can keep away Aarna from them as she is a daughter of this family. No no not just family bt she is 1 of the part of Abhimanyu. She is his blood. She can't even tell her truth. Aarna shaked her nd her chain of thoughts broke.

Akshara : Betu some more days plzz.. she said cupping her face.

Aarna : How many days mumma.. Akshara was in dilemma. she was confused about what to do, how to tell Aarna that they can't stay here..

Akshara : Aaruuu... plzz betaa..

Aarna : Mumma u always do this. I will tell papa to make u understand. She get up from mat nd run upstair. Akshara shocked again...

Akshara : What if she... noo.. i have to stop her.. how will she react.. noo.. Akshara too run behind her to stop her. Bt it was too late. The door of room was opened nd Aarna was standing at door staring at her father who was lying on bed in horrible condition. Her eyes widened.. yess she was shocked... Akshara closed her eyes nd tears rolled on her cheek. She gathered courage nd wiped her tears. She went near Aarna who was still in shock. She turned her to face her nd bent down on her knees. She cupped her face nd said, Aaruuu... before she could speak further Aarna broke down nd tightly hugged Akshara. She hide herself in Akshara's chest nd started crying.. Akshara rubbed her back nd caressed her head.

Aarna : Mumm...mummaaa... she said while sobbing... she got scared seeing Abhimanyu in bad state.

Akshara : Haaannn betaaa... don't.. u r strong baby na... don't u.. she nodded while sobbing. He will be fine... nothing will happen to him... look at me... Aaruu look at mummaaa.. she broke the hug. He will be fine after some days. He need rest.. don't.. Strong babies never cry. He have fever... nothing happened. He don't have much energy that's why we had to attached IV. She made her understand nd cleared everything.. yess that's lie bt she had no other option to handle her shocked daughter. Aarna was still sobbing nd again started crying hugging Akshara. Akshara was in tears too. Hearing Aarna's cry Abhimanyu's sleep broke. He slowly opened his eyes nd looked around nd found only his daughter crying hugging her mother. He understood what happened there. He got happy seeing hus daughter who is now grown up. He shaded happy tears..bt his heart cried seeing crying Aarna. He called out Akshara's name in low tune..