Stiles let out a sigh. "Yeah, but is now really the best time?"

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?"

Stiles' tone grew desperate. "What if telling him gets him killed, huh? I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is m... Scott, Maggie, Caleb, this is my actual father. I can't lose both of my parents, all right? Not both of them."

Scott looked at his friend. "You're right."

"No, I'm not. I'm not right. I'll tell him."

Scott gave him a nod. "Maggie, Caleb and I will help you."

They exited the Cat Clinic and saw Ms. Morrell talking to the sheriff. "Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother."

"Will you excuse us for a moment?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

He walked over to his deputies and Ms. Morrell walked over to the teens. "Okay, listen closely, each of you. No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help," Scott replied.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you, because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural."

They shared a look and Stiles and Caleb said, "Lydia."

They made their way to the school and snuck to where Lydia was Maggie and Caleb heard her voice and another woman's. She mentioned Derek, so the two guessed it was Cora. They heard Lydia say, "Let go. I said..."

Caleb narrowed his eyes. "She said let go." He made a twisting motion. "That was a warning. Next time I attack."

Cora let Lydia go and Stiles texted Scott. They made their way to a science classroom.

Stiles placed a Ouija board on the table. Lydia and Cora sat next to each other while Caleb and Maggie stood across from Lydia.

Lydia scoffed. "A Ouija board?"

"Also called a spirit board," Stiles replied as he set it up. "And it's worth a shot."

"A shot in the dark."

Stiles shrugged. "I want to try this. This is for Scott's boss. The guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."

Cora frowned. "Oh, wait, should we all do this?"

Maggie scoffed as Stiles said, "Yeah, yeah. You guys ready?" The three of them placed their hands on the puck. "Maggie? Caleb?"

Caleb shook his head. "Oh hell no. It can only lead to trouble."

"Suit yourselves."

"Yeah," Lydia answered quietly.

"Yes," Cora replied.

"Where's Dr. Deaton?" Stiles asked.

They stared at Lydia and she said, "What?"

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

She frowned. "Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit."

"Well do you know any spirits?" Cora wondered.

Lydia pointed to the werewolf. "Is she for real?"

Caleb looked at Cora and nodded. "It would seem so."

Stiles pulled out a set of keys. "Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close your eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. It's called psychometry."