"What? He looked adorable."

Lizzie smiles slightly at her as she starts to blush.

"Can we keep this to get it printed?"

"Of course."

Officer Hiddleston and Hemsworth return to the office after searching the room.

"Whoever did this knew what they were doing. There's only finger prints on the window so we sent them off to the labs."

"We'll be in touch if we find anything."

All three men start leaving.

"Captain Mackey."

"Yes?"

"Look into Chris Evans, he's a professor here. He hates Y/N. It'll be a good place to start."

"Is there anyone else who might want to hurt your son?"

"The only other person I can think of is Niall Horan but he was kicked out."

"We'll look into both."

They all leave as the women sit in silence before retiring to their rooms with Lizzie staying with Scarlett. 

The next morning as the sun shines in the sky, news of Y/N's disappearance fill the school. Theories of where he is, who took him etc spread like wildfire. 

Everyone feels on edge, Y/N was taken from the school without anyone noticing. Security has been increased and they do extra patrols. 

The only person who isn't on edge is Chris, he never liked Y/N so him being gone didn't bother him. 

Lizzie is in her classroom eating lunch with Scarlett when Tom, Florence and Hailee walk in. The two professors turn to the group of students. 

"Is everything okay you three?"

"Is he really missing?"

"Unfortunately, he is Tom."

"Was he taken, kidnapped?"

"We believe so and so do the police."

"I miss his stupid face."

Lizzie smiles gently at Hailee who tears up.

"Will they find him?"

"We hope so."

"We all miss him so much."

"We do too. Even though he is a big pain in the ass."

They all chuckle before the students leave the classroom feeling slightly more hopeful. 

Y/N's eyes flutter open before shutting again, a process that has been happening for a few hours. His eyes finally adjust to the new found light as he sits up looking around the glass enclosure he finds himself in.

"Oh good, you're awake."

He turns around looking into the blue eyes of his captor, the captor's brown hair familiar to him. 

"You won't get away with this, they'll find me."

"No they won't. You're a nuisance and a troublemaker. You turned her against me and I'm gonna make your life hell."

Y/N's eyes fill with fear before he screams hoping someone will hear him.

"This room is soundproof, no one will hear you scream Y/N."

The captor smirks opening the door of the glass enclosure, locking it behind him as he walks over to a table filled with torturing devices. 

"Which shall we use first?"

"Please. I'm sorry just let me go."

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIES."

He kicks Y/N's head knocking him to the ground as he falls to the ground with a bang. 

"Maybe I will just hit you first, start easy. We have plenty of time together."

He grabs Y/N's head punching it before bashing it repeatedly into the ground. He then starts to kick the poor boy in the stomach as he starts to cough up blood.

"I think you've had enough for today."

He walks out as Y/N's lays on the ground, locking the door behind him. 

"Don't worry. I'll be back and until then I hope you realise that you brought this on yourself. You should have just minded your own business."

The captor lifts up the storage room door walking out and locking it before getting in his car and driving away. 

"I'm sorry mom," Y/N whispers as he fades into unconsciousness again. 

Who is Y/N's captor? Is it Chris Evans, the professor he has been stopping from seeing Scarlett? Is it Niall Horan, the guy he beat up after saving Hailee from him? Is it someone we are yet to meet?