Minji x F!Reader: Duty Calls....Again

Agent Penumbra(you) slouched on your chair, scanning through the multiple monitors mounted.

The man that had hired you introduced you to the facilities, as he explained each monitor

"The monitors on your left are run of the mill cameras around the safe house. Should any suspicious figures come near, stalk and subdue if need be. The monitors on your right are the cameras in the safe house. Thermal imaging to give the girl's some privacy, and it only activates past midnight to watch for assailants and deactivates at 7 in the morning, but if need be, you can key in the code I told you earlier to use it. You'll be stationed here for 2 months, and unless there is an urgent need, do not let the girls know of your presence. It would be for the best that you remain hidden to keep them at ease, and surprise any possible dangers. There will be assigned security here from 2pm to 8pm, so get your sleep within that period." He explained, before scurrying up the ladder, leaving you.

"Ah, they're finally here." You muttered to yourself.

Through the left monitors, you saw as five girls emerged from a van, covered mostly by the shade of the night. Danielle had this huge grin on her face as she skipped into the house, dragging Hanni by the hand into the house, who seemed rather grumpy. Behind them was three others, Haerin and Hyein walking in quietly, with Minji ushering them along, like a mother hen rushing her chicks forward.

'She's cute, no wonder she's my bias' You thought to yourself, smiling as they entered the house, as you lost visuals on them. You sighed in relief, this was the longest mission you had ever undertaken, and you were going to be here for 2 months. Sounds like a drag, but after so many missions, you just want a break. Another bonus is you get to ensure your favourite KPOP group stays safe. You positioned your punching bag in front of the monitors to still keep watch, ensuring nothing happens.

3rd Person's POV
"Why do we have to stay here!" Hanni exclaimed, collapsing on the couch as she looked to Minji, who sighed as she looked at her
"Because someone sent us death threats, Hanni. The CEO is doing this for our good." Minji said, as she set down some bags on the kitchen, as Hyein quickly ran to hug her.
"Are we going to die?" She whispered, as she held Minji tightly
"Look what you did Hanni, you scared the kid!" Minji chided, as she slowly patted Hyein's back

"Alright, so Haerin's bunking with Danielle, I'll sleep with in the bigger room with Hanni and Hyein. Go get settled alright?" Minji handed some bags to the girls, as they all walked to their rooms.

All but Haerin. As Danielle brought her bags in, Haerin walked around the house, surveying it a little. She liked making sure she knew her environment, the girl silently walked around the small safe house, exploring like a curious cat, getting familiar with every inch, nook and cranny of the house.

"Hmm?" Haerin hummed to herself. She was walking to a small corner of the house with a wall phone, but something was off. The wall seemed less dense? She was about to explore more, before Danielle called out to her to get to the room to rest, as she quickly complied, running to the room, but something was wrong. She would have to observe that area. The Cat eyed girl walked into the room, thudding onto the bed as she tried to rest, but for some reason, she had a weird feeling in her stomach, as if something bad was about to happen. She tried shaking it off, but the Aussie noticed her weird behaviour, as she looked over with concern.

"Haerin-ah, you okay? Is something wrong?" She asked, as Haerin smiled, shaking her head as she tried to reassure her fellow member, but unable to quash the weird feeling she had.

Wiping the sweat off your brow, you panted as you backed from your punching bag, as the walkie talkie buzzed.

Penumbra, this is Foxtrot leader, OVER