New Place

Callie's POV-

My eyes fluttered open and were blinded by the sunlight. I groaned and moved around in my bed. Then I remembered I'm not in my bed, I'm in Harry's house. I sat up straight and herd the shower that Harry is probably in. My feet hit the cold floor. I went to the white door that I was guessing was the bathroom. I opened the door and I was right. I walked over to the sink and and looked at my face in the mirror. My eyes, cheeks, and nose were red, mascara was on my cheeks, and my hair is tangled. I put my hair in a high ponytail and washed my face. I dried it with a towel and went to my bag.

Since I thought that I would be kicked out I packed some clothes in my purse. I took my purse and made my way back into the bathroom. I changed into a grey sweatshirt with white polka-dots on it and jeans. I brushed through my hair with my brush and throw a white knit beanie with a pompom at the end over my head. I throw my old clothes in my bag and walk back into the bedroom. I took out my makeup and put on some mascara, concealer, and nude pink lipstick.

I laid my head on the pillow and looked at the ceiling. My phone buzzes next to me so I look at it. It's my older brother and sister texting me and calling me but I don't answer. My mom calls and I still don't pick up. Everyone, besides my dad calls me, but I still don't pick up. The shower stops and the house is totally silent. I can hear him walk into what I'm guessing is his bedroom. After five minutes Harry walks past the door looking into my room but the backing up and walking in. He sits next to me on the bed.

" You okay?" He asks softly

I shake my head," No." I whisper almost crying

He puts his arm around me and brings me closer to him. Some tears start to spill out of my eyes.

" Did you change?" He asks admiring me

" Of course. I never leave the house without an emergency change." I say like it's so obvious

" Okay, whatever." He says with a chuckle

We go downstairs and watch movies as it starts to pour. I fall asleep in his arms considering I didn't get the best sleep last night.