Master gets "Stuck"(Android!KAITO Smut)

AYUP! Wrote a quick little update on fics I'm working on just before this one starts :D

 I AM WORKING ON A 25JI FIC DO NOT WORRY, I'M JUST A BIT BLOCKED RN. I have one half written but I'm struggling to flesh it out and auqisdadaaljskajd Gonna prioritise that. It will be very smutty and I hope very nasty, I am going for a very Mean Dom Kaito vibe so I hope I can capture that.

Thinking about starting a WxS Comfort fic bc I really need Daddy troupe leaders love rn I am not coping well with life atm HABABAHJAJSAJADS brok up with my boyfriend so I need Mr. Wonderland to comfort me. SJKAJSASJDKAJKD That'll just be a short hurt to comfort type fic where Mr. Kaito will comfort cuddle and pet and be the number 1 soft man.

I have another WxS Kaito fic like half done too, very smutty I shall look at that and hopefully be able to pick it up. Augh Mr. Soft Dom Kaito, he's such Daddy material it's unreal

I got this banging idea for like a Jazz singer Kaito AU so that's silly. I started writing a bit of already so when I eventually come back to it in like 5 years, I'll know what I was going for. It's just a silly little fluffy piece and I'm excited about it :DDD No horny in it, perhaps some suggestive stuff but no full on seggsy.

Anyway those are all the works I have planned, and hopefully I shall be able to actually get them done and not take fucking months, years, decades. I have a lot more time on my hands now that I'm singul and have like 2 weeks off work YIPPEE!!!

Enjoy this smutty android Kaito!

----------------

Master is looking for something under her bed in just her underwear. Her ass sticking out from under the bed and wiggling around so enticingly, Kaito can't help but grab her soft, plump flesh and squeeze. She squeaks and tries to get out but Kaito is in the way. He kneads the squishy, supple flesh of her ass and can't help it when his cock hardens. He begins to grind against her behind, his clothed cock rubbing against her panties. He can feel her wetness soak into his pants and he groans, unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants and boxers down just past the curve of his ass. His thick cock springs out, slapping against his stomach, precum drooling from the deeply flushed tip. He was so fucking hard just from touching your ass. He slaps your flesh harshly once. Twice. Three times, each time making you moan louder, before pulling your panties down to your knees. His breath hitches at the sight of your bare pussy, dripping with arousal. He gently runs the pads of his fingers up your thighs before pressing them against your hole, not pushing in but so, so close to. He rubs against your hole, collecting your slick before running his fingers down to your clit, pressing against it roughly. You let out a loud whimper and your hips jerk back.

"Kaito!"

He groans at the way you moaned his name so lewdly. Like a fucking slut. He begins to rub harsh circles onto your poor clit, causing you to moan and whimper desperately for him. You can feel the way his heavy cock twitches from where its sat on the curve of your ass, precum leaking onto your skin.

"Master got so turned on as well... you must have planned this," He whispers, teasing your poor nub. "C'mon, tell me how badly you want this... beg for to give you what you want."

"Please! Kaito please! please, I hmnnmm please..." He smiles as you beg for him, your voice was so sweet, and you were asking so nicely, so he halted his assault on your swollen clit and dragged his fingers back up to your hole. He slowly pushed one knuckle deep inside, gasping at the heat and the tightness of your clenching pussy. He doesn't hesitate to bully another long finger deep inside, thrusting them against your sweet spot immediately. He began to scissor you open and stretch you out to prepare for something much, much bigger than his slender fingers. Listening to your cries and feeling the wet heat of your tight walls had Kaito feeling like he could cum untouched at any moment. Deciding not waste anymore time, he slid his fingers out of you and lined his dick up to your prepped entrance. He rubbed the blunt head of his cock up and down your pussy getting it nice and wet before slowly inching his way inside.