Android!Kaito x Reader smut

After a long day at your shitty office job, all you wanted was to curl up in the arms of your tall, handsome android as he sang your favourite songs. Just thinking about his cute smile and warm hug was enough to help you get through the boring ass day of work.

Opening the door to your small apartment, slipping your shoes off and undoing the top few buttons of your uncomfortable work shirt, you softly call out for your roommate. 

"I'm home! And I brought a treat to share." Not even two seconds after you stepped into the main room, you were tackled into a bear hug and your vision was obstructed by your favourite blue.

"Master, welcome home! I missed you so much, I thought you would never come back." Kaito smiled his usual bright smile and lifted you off the ground to spin you around in his embrace. Laughing happily, you felt the stress of the day melt away at the sound of his voice and the warmth of his body. The blue man carried you over to the sofa and sat down with you in his lap, his hold on you still tight as he nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

"I missed you too, Kaito. I feel bad for leaving you here all by yourself everyday, so I brought something for you." Your gentle words sparked his interest and he raised his head to gaze up at you. Trying to wiggle free of his strong grasp, you gestured to the grocery bag you still held. "You need to let go so I can give it to you, silly." He hummed in disapproval but let go nonetheless, trailing behind you like a lost puppy when you walked over to the kitchen counter. Placing the bag down, you gave him the thumbs up to open it as you grabbed a pair of spoons from the cutlery drawer. The joyful gasp he let out upon seeing what you brought for him brought a soft smile to your face.

"Ice cream! The expensive stuff too. Aw Master, I love you!" Grabbing the tub of his favourite treat, he ran back towards the sofa and threw himself down excitedly and pat his lap. "Hurry, hurry so I can feed it to you." You blushed at his offer and made your way towards his excited form. Before you could even sit down, his hands shot out to grab you and pull you down onto him. 

"Kya! Kaito, be careful." You yelped, lightly tapping his chest as he laughed at your cute noise. Huffing, you got comfortable on his lap and handed him a spoon for his ice cream. He took it eagerly and scooped a rather large spoonful from the tub. 

"Thanks for treat!" He grinned and shoved it into his mouth, moaning obscenely at the taste. "Ah! So fucking good, hng, I love it so much." 

"Oi, language mister." You warned and went to scoop out some for yourself. However, Kaito shooed your hand away and scooped up his own spoonful. "Hey, share!" 

"Don't worry, Master, of course I'm gonna share with you. Now say 'Ah'." The blue man smirked and held his spoon to your lips. The same spoon he just ate from. That he moaned on. You didn't expect him to actually feed you when he said he would. No, you knew he would, you were just embarrassed. Your face erupted into a violent blush which you tried to hide behind your hands. "C'mon, don't be shy now. Let me feed you." Still filled to the brim with embarrassment, you hesitantly opened your mouth for him, making a cute little nervous 'ah' sound. The joyful grin that spread across Kaito's face made the embarrassment worth it as he fed you the cold treat. He continued to scoop up the ice cream, alternating between feeding himself and you. You eventually got used to it and began to enjoy being fed by your handsome android, leaning closer into his embrace. 

"One for me," He took a bite. "And one for master." He lifted the spoon to you once again however, before you could eat from it, the ice cream fell onto your chest. You yelped at the sudden coldness sliding beneath your shirt and between your breasts. "Oh, sorry master."

"Ah, shit! Cold cold cold!" You tried to stand up to clean yourself off, but Kaito's grip on you strengthened. "Kaito, I gotta go clean up and change."

"I spilled it, so I should help clean you up." He pouted and spun you around on his lap, having you straddle him. Shocked and flustered, you didn't protest when he began to unbutton the rest of your shirt, exposing your soft skin to him. You snapped out of your frozen stupor when his, somehow wet, tongue ran across the top of your breasts, licking up the trail of ice cream. The android hummed in approval at taste of the cream and the softness of your skin. Reaching behind your back, he skillfully unclasped your bra like he'd done it a million times before. Before he could pull the article of clothing away from your body, you spoke up,