"I'll go see Neeti." I said facing him but I didn't look in his eyes, nor he tried to look at me. He rubbed his nose and shifted his hands into the pockets "Won't you meet Ayaan?"

"I will come with Neeti and Bhaiya to see him."

"They have already met him. Ayaan.." He said stopping several times in between the sentence as if a lump was formed in his throat. Did he want me to come with him?

I finally looked up at him. "Ayaan?" I questioned with hope.

"I. Nothing. I think you should see Neeti. But do join the Baraat." He said, still not looking at me. I don't know what is wrong with him. Is he not happy with his decision of marriage? Do he think he ows me an explanation? No! He doesn't. Neither I have expressed my love to him, for which he should feel a baggage of turning down, nor he has expressed if he likes me or not. Then what is it with him? In fact he should have been the happiest about this news, he should have been the one, dancing and telling all the people around that he is ought to get married.

"Baraat?" I asked genuinely nonetheless.

"Yes. Since we are doing all the functions together so initially there was no scope of baraat but Zainab wanted Ayaan to come with one, so we will do that ritual here only." He explained.

"Okay! I'll join you guys in a minute." Saying this, I took my excuse as it was really affecting me. His presence, my broken heart and his actions weren't going well with me. I called Neeti. She was standing with bhaiya near the fifth table from right.

"Finally tu aagayi." Neeti hugged me, she knew I needed one.

"I don't understand what was the need for you to come by yourself all alone!" Vicky bhaiya shrugged his shoulders seeing me. He must be tensed about me. He cares for me very much.

"Forget that Vicky! We need to talk Pari." Neeti held my elbow and took me to side.

"Not now Neeti. Let's meet Zainab and then we have to head to the Baraat."

"But -"

"We will talk definitely." I pressed a smile towards her and held her by her shoulders.

"We will talk right now." She can be very stubborn at times.

"Kya hai Neeti?" I said almost yelling in agony.

"You tell me what is the problem? I saw him around a friend of his and he.." she yelled and then her voice lowered.

"And he?" I looked at Neeti.

"Seemed busy. He looked formal with her, but everyone around them behaved as if they are in a relationship. I don't know how to put it." Neeti frowned, closing her eyes as she didn't want to hurt me in the process of telling what she witnessed before I came here. But how should I tell her that I can't get hurt anymore, nor my heart can break into further pieces. It's already late for that.

"He's seeing her." Neeti's eyes went wide as she looked on. I continued "- and is expected to get married."

"WHAT -" Neeti was shocked. Maybe she didn't expect this much of news altoggether. She had been always celebrating Taran and my wedding in her dreams, for she really likes him.

"Yes! Happy heartbreak to me." I smiled at her helplessly, holding her hand by elbow.

"But how are you so casual about it? Did you tell him that you love him?" Neeti almost jolted me, she was keen to know if I have made the confession or not.