💕 Valentines Special 💕

Start from the beginning

Scout got scared. Really scared. He wasn't afraid of getting rejected, he was afraid that she would accept and he would break her heart just like the others.

At this moment he made a promise to himself. He promised to never break her heart. He would give her all the love he could!

His confidence overcame his Fear and he decided to shoot his shot. He stepped forward and spoke. "Well, I promise I won't break your Heart."

Eclipse Commander stopped grieving and turned her head, but still kept hidden behind the Chair. "Wha-?"

"Com, will you be my Valentine? Ever since we first met during the Rotfield Raid I've really liked you! I promise I won't ever break your heart or hurt you."

Scout continued on. "I noticed you were always excited for Cinnamon Rolls in the Cafeteria so I baked you some..."

Eclipse Commander was absolutely silent. Scout couldn't see her face and got extremely worried. Did he weird her out? Did he remind her of the bad times?

His assumptions were wrong though. Eclipse Commander was silent because she was trying to stop herself from crying tears of joy. No one had ever given her a gift. Especially a Well-thought out one.

Scout broke the silence "Com, are you alright-"

Eclipse Commander spun her chair around, charged at Scout and hugged him. She held in tightly and practically cried into his chest. Scout wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

"Scout, no one had ever cared enough to get me such a wonderful gift!" Eclipse Commander Was overjoyed.

"So...are you going to be my Valentine?"

Eclipse Commander lifted her face off of Scouts chest and smiled. "I will!"

Muffled shouts of excitement came through the door. Eclipse Mortar and Vampire Hunter were celebrating (not realizing they were ruining the moment)

"Er- Who are t-" Eclipse Com looked confused as hell.

"Ignore it, it's probably nothing. Now are you gonna eat these, because they're getting colder by the second!" Eclipse Scout chuckled

"Hell yeah! Put 'em on my desk." Eclipse Com turned around and sat back down

Scout obliged and put the box on her desk. He didn't even sit down and when Eclipse Commander nearly ate half the fucking box. "Jesus!" Scout exclaimed

Eclipse Commander tried defending herself but her mouth was full. *muffled* "What?! These are delicious."

Scout chuckled and grabbed one. The two talked and laughed about the latest news and fun little stories from their past.

>—————————————————————<

☀️ Solar Servant x Lunar Servant 🌙
- Orginal (idk if Dogeny requested this as a separate chapter or valentines ship)

Lunar raced around the Kitchen trying to multi-task. It was hard enough cooking for the Army, but cooking multiple meals the same time? Not even she could do that.

She reached towards the Frying pan, shaking the contents inside while she checked the oven and opened the Fridge. This was incredibly stressful for a Workaholic like her.

Solar tightened his Bow-tie and prepared to enter the Kitchen. Jaxe told him that Lunar was in here. He had been searching for nearly an hour to ask her a special question.

He walked into the Kitchen and he was appalled. It looked like it was ransacked. It was so noisy inside there, half a dozen appliances were on and making sound. "Uhh, Luna?"