CHAPTER 12: Stupid Fangirl

July 16th, 1993

.

.

.

To be honest, Michael was extremely annoyed.

Sure, he and Y/N had a little fun during her first night, but that definitely didn't mean he liked her. It was a little disappointing that she didn't show up for work, but it meant he got to sleep that night; so it didn't hurt his feelings one bit. He tolerated her at best, and she was still a weird Five Nights at Freddy's fan.

In the end, he didn't really have a choice, since Elizabeth was basically forcing him to hang out with Y/N anyway. It was definitely Henry's fault. If he hadn't teased him about 'falling for her' in front of everyone, then it wouldn't be a problem now. Michael sighed to himself. The three of them were walking together, and Elizabeth was in the middle of them. She was talking to Y/N, but Michael was too busy zoning out to comprehend anything coming out of her big mouth.

"MICHAEL!" Mike jumped a bit, startled. Elizabeth stood on her tip toes and tried to wave her hands in front of his face. Annoyed, he pushed her hands away.

"What Emily?" He emphasized, subtly tilting his head to remind Elizabeth Y/N was with them.

"Are you okay? We're trying to tell you we made it to the food court!" Elizabeth huffed and crossed her arms, earning a chuckle from Y/N.

"He was probably just zoning out, Emmy." Y/N chuckled, giving Elizabeth a sisterly smile. Wait.. Emmy? Did Elizabeth already like Y/N that much?!

"Yeah, my bad sis." Michael smiled to hide how annoyed he was. "Anyway, where'd you wanna eat?"

"Hmm..." Elizabeth tapped her chin, deep in thought. "Oh! I know! I'm in the mood for some Panda Express!"

Elizabeth started skipping to the Panda Express sector, holding Y/N's hand with her right hand and Michael's with her left. When they finally reached the line, an old couple walked up behind them and joined the line.

"Are you two dearies dating? How cute! Although, you're a bit too young to be parents, don't you think?" An old lady said. She had sunglasses on and a bob haircut. Next to her was an old man using a walking stick. Michael immediately freaked out and turned red, but Elizabeth just giggled and nudged him.

"Um.. we're not dating, ma'am." Y/N politely corrected the stupid old lady. Michael didn't even look at Y/N to see how she was reacting. He was too busy hiding his rosy red face.

"The little girl is my, um.. she's my sister," Michael mumbled. His skin probably perfectly matched a tomato by now.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, dearies." The old woman smiled. Y/N shyly forgave them, and suddenly they were at the front of the line.

"Welcome! What would you like t-" Oh no. "KICHAEL?! ARE YOU STALKING ME?" Oh my God. Why couldn't Michael get a break?

"GET OUT OF MY STORE KICHAEL!" Nor shrieked. Y/N covered her ears and visibly cringed, looking over at Michael. Elizabeth's cheery face twisted into a scowl as she flipped Nor off and walked away. Michael sighed and pulled Y/N along.

"Why won't that ugly hoe leave you alone? If anything it seems like they're stalking you." Elizabeth grumbled. Now you were all hungry and annoyed.

"I guess we can.. stay here until my friends get back?" Y/N scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. Michael nodded, still avoiding her gaze as she pulled out her phone. That old lady's comment from earlier bothered him. He didn't want people to assume he was dating that weirdo.

"I swear to God, where are you guys?" Y/N sighed into the phone, pinching the bridge of her nose. He heard muffled voices, and suddenly Y/N glanced at him for a second seeming flustered.

"That's none of your business.." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Just hurry up." After a few seconds, she hung up the phone.

"Let's go sit down guys." Y/N cleared her throat and held Elizabeth's hand as the three of them walked to an empty table.

They were in silence for a while. Michael was fidgeting with his hands; Elizabeth was playing with her fingers, and Y/N was dozing off. Mike laughed to himself. Kinda ironic how she was falling asleep even after she overslept and missed her shift.

"So, Y/N! I heard you were working at my daddy's pizzeria!" Liz beamed at the girl, shaking her so she would wake up.

"Yeah, got the job a few days ago." Y/N chuckled, half asleep.

"Why'd you decide to work there?" Elizabeth pressed on. Mike squinted at her. She only asked questions like these when she wanted to hear something.

"Well, I'm tryna gain experience in the security field, and I used to love Fazbear's as a kid! At least, from what I remember." Y/N had a weird sentimental look in her eyes.

"Really? What locations did you go to? Did your parents bring you? Did you go with friends?" Michael cleared his throat. He didn't like Elizabeth's intrusiveness. It was clear Y/N didn't like talking about her childhood.

"That's enough questions L- Emily. The real question is, what made you oversleep last night?" Mike raised an eyebrow, and Y/N looked away in embarrassment.

"Well... you see, it was a bit of a long day." Y/N shrugged, not being able to think of a better excuse. Mike just clicked his tongue.

"Didn't expect that from someone who was just so eager to see me." He smirked, enjoying Y/N's flustered reaction.

"What..? Eager?!" She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"You're not good at hiding your feelings, y'know." Michael sighed and shook his head. Elizabeth's mouth was agape, watching all of this unfold in front of her.

"Why would seeing you make me any more eager?" Y/N collected herself and scoffed. "Unless you're just that entitled."

Michael leaned in closer, a smug grin on his face. Y/N's eyes began to widen, as he got closer. "Last time I checked-"

"WE'RE HERE!" Michael was cut off by Ivy yelling across the food court and waving at them. Y/N hid her face, but that didn't stop Ivy from running to their table. Iris followed except she was walking like a normal person. Although Mike doubted that trio was normal at all.

"Thank God," Y/N muttered, causing Mike to grin at her. It was funny messing with someone as pathetic as her.

"So you guys ran into that crazy person again?" Iris covered her mouth and laughed when Michael solemnly nodded.

"Don't ever wanna run into that one again.." He shivered.

"Can we go home now.. I've seen enough for one day." Elizabeth looked traumatized.

"Whatever you say, Emily." Michael sneered.

"Anyway, we should all get going," Y/N spoke up, not looking at Michael or Elizabeth.

"Bye Y/N!" Elizabeth smiled, giving Y/N a hug. "You should come to our house soon!" Absolutely not. Mike internally cringed. His dad would kill him before he even considered it as if he wanted that in the first place.

"Uh...we'll see Emmy." Y/N gave her an unsure smile and walked over to her friends.

"Don't miss your shift tonight, I know you can't wait to see me." Y/N opened her mouth to protest, but Michael grabbed Elizabeth's hand and walked away without saying goodbye.

He was so glad it was all over.