CHAPTER 9: Day Out

July 15th, 1993

.

.

.

After the whole argument that happened earlier that morning, everything seemed to cool down. The rest of the day was just chilling around, fun little FNaF trivia games, and almost blowing up the kitchen because the idiots left the stove on a high temperature while you and they were eating during lunch.  

Other than that, the day seemed like a pretty regular day, it flew by quickly, and you knew you should have fallen asleep earlier since your job does start at 12 am, It's currently 8:13 pm. Even if you did fall asleep now, you would only receive less than 4 hours of sleep. Based on that fact, you started getting ready for bed. Taking a nice shower before making sure your uniform was in the right area. This time, you were determined to make a good impression, not whatever you had going on, on your first day.

That was the plan, but Iris and Ivy practically busted your door down as they came in screaming a whole bunch of nonsense. "Y/n, Y/n!! We HAVE to go to that Fazbear location, they are having a sale on their merchandise!" Ivy ran up to you, shaking you violently as she did earlier that day. What's with all the shaking? You aren't too sure your head can take it anymore. "AND, they have new shirts!!" Iris was now standing next to you, practically screaming your ears off. 

"Well, I would love to but, I have to start getting ready for work? I..my job?" You said, trying to reason with the girls. "Are you serious? You can get ready later! It'll only be for a bit, we'll go in and come straight out, pinkie promise!" Ivy stopped shaking you, extending her pinky finger out, waiting for you to cling to it. 

"Plus, the sale is only for today. After that, it's a goner." Iris added, practically giving you puppy dog eyes.

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose. "And why didn't we go earlier? You guys are like the first people to know what's going on with FNaF." The two girls started fiddling with their fingers, 

"Well, with all the arguing about the book, we didn't really get to check up on anything.." Yeah, you lost all faith in these girls. "We are gonna go in, get what we asked for, and immediately leave, okay?" You said while pointing a finger, moving it around to point at them.

They pout but nod in understanding, "Looks like someone's finally getting their sleep schedule fixed." you heard one of them mutter under their breath, you weren't exactly sure which one as they headed towards the door. You rolled your eyes, heading towards your closet to pick out your clothes.

....................................................................

"Took ya long enough didn't it, eh?" Iris said, she was leaning against the car, and Ivy was already starting to head in. "Right? I thought I was gonna die if I waited any longer" The last bit you couldn't hear, she ended up shutting the door but you could fill in the gaps for her. "Hop in, I didn't know you wanted to become a statue." You roll your eyes once more as you open the passenger seat, climbing in as Iris started the car. 

You arrived at the location around 9:01 pm, glancing outside the building really didn't see much. Pretty bland, but inside is where the real magic was. You can't really remember the last time you came here, pretty sure it was because they were giving out free stickers or something.

Y'know, staring at the building made you painfully away that Terrance could be in there. It ended up spiking your nerves, making you a bit nervous. You didn't have enough time to dwell on it though, as Iris and Ivy slapped their hands on your back before grabbing your arms and practically dragged you inside the building ecstatically.