chapter 1

Joh hain umeed mujhe, toh itni meharbaani kar,
Pada hoon aas mein mujhe khaak mein faani kar.

_______________

_______________

In world,Everything comes and goes many changes can be seen even this decade we witnessed a coronation but what never change is loyalty.

Loyalty of malik family. They can never think negative about one another.

And here lives an epitome of softheart. Huma. She can't see even housefly in pain.

Hidaya says she is stupid and will go nowhere with this attitude but huma is huma. She kisses her cheek and walk away.

Huma loves everyone in the home except the guest in house.

Not all guest but Its the guest are only here to judge the girls of society. And the ladies are courageous to sit and talk all bad about the girls who stay under that same roof.

Huma just ignore tham to have peace in life. But can't because they stay in joint family and the cousin can't breathe before.

'Hummaaa! Meri coffeee!'

'Humaaaa! Mera lunch!'

Perks of being the best chef of the town.just in snacks and serving

total people in house. Baba ammi taya tayi chaacha chaachi

Baba ammi have huma and zayd

Taya tayi have hidaya and twin haizan ayzin.

Chacha chachi have izaad and ibaad they are twins of the house too.

All were joined to have lunch while the boys eyed huma and hidaya to take a permission.

But the girls ignored them and sevoured the food. Izaad sighed before signalling zayd who cleared his throat and smirk.

"Ammi huma wanted to have ride,can we go?we will be back soon. Zayd asked and looked around table to see elders eyeing them as if they are done with them.