"Maybe, you're right. I did make the idiotic decision to be with with Ryder, even with the knowledge of knowing what he does for a living. I could not resist, especially since he was the only man that took interest in me. I never received that type of attention from any man ever. So I was dumb enough to fall for his tricks." Lucy said, questioning her own behavior.

They were silent, only their heavy breathing they heard. Kaisha spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Sorry for going off on you, but I don't want to be blamed forever. Hopefully, I didn't make anything worse." Kaisha apologizes, "I'm sorry for all those times I pushed you away, it's now I forgive myself and called you out of the blues."

"No need to feel sorry. I took out all my anger on you. I should have used that same energy on the bastard that stuck his junk in your trunk." Lucy said, laughing at her own rhymes of words.

"You tried to convince me that I had a bad taste in men. I can't believe that I allowed him to get me pregnant." Kaisha laughed it off as she wasn't sounding angry anymore.

"Does that mean we could finally end this and become friends again?" Lucy asks the most important question.

"Yes, we can be friends again and I do forgive you. But if I ever sleep with another one of your lovers then I should be running as far away from you as possible. I'm just kidding." Kaisha said, laughing alongside Lucy.

"Thank you for forgiving me. No men should divide our friendship again. We must stick together no matter what happens." Lucy says.

"I agree" She responded.

"Do you want to hang out sometimes and do fun activities? Let's make some new good memories." Lucy insisted.

"Yeah, I don't mind!" Kaisha was up for it.

"I'm happy we settled this off, you're still my best friend Kaisha, no matter what, and tell that baby, I'm the godmother, only that I am not a fairy."

Kaisha laughed, "Yes godmother! You're my best friend too. I'll always love you."

"I love you too. I have to hang up now. It was nice talking to you again." Lucy said, smiling.

"Same here, I have an appointment at the hospital, baby's gender."

"Take care Kai!"

"Bye Lucy."

Lucy hung up the phone and was happy that she rekindled her friendship with Kaisha. She knew that felt bad that she betrayed her and they've finally settled their rift.

Shame on Ryder. There was a sense of relief that washed over Lucy as didn't have to worry about that anymore.

The phone started to ring again. It was a call from her sister, Daisy.

"Hello Daisy." Lucy answered the phone with excitement laced in her voice.

"Lu... Lucy?" Daisy sounded like she has been crying.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?" Lucy asked wondering what was going on.

"Travis is dead!" She revealed. Lucy's heart starts to race and her emotions were invading.

"What? How did he die? and when?" She wanted to know.

"He died just some minutes ago in a devastating car accident on the highway. It was a severe crash that not only killed him, but two other people as well." Daisy revealed more information. "They found some broken bottles of alcoholic drinks and cocaine."