"HUH??" me and ace exclaimed

"oh wait! there it is!" he said with a smile and we both let out a breath of relief, "HEY GUYS! OVER HERE!" he waved.

"hey luffy! take y/n and go without me!"

"no need to tell me twice!" he said, grabbed me by the waist and shot his arm to the ship. and before i knew it we were flying towards it, "AAAAAHHHH!!! SAVE ME ACE!!!!!!!" we were going so fast i couldn't see what was happening until we knocked into two people.

"eughh... my .. head it's.... spinning...." i whimpered, having fallen ontop of luffy who was ontop of the people we knocked into.

"TONY-KUN! SANJI-KUN!"

"hehe sorry about that sanji, choppar!" luffy laughed, standing up as if nothing happened and i fell right on my face as my eyes spun in circles.

"do you not learn your lesson?! i'll- WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LADY!" some guy said and helped me up, then got on one knee, "will you marry me.. mon amour?"

"h-huh?" i shook my head and my face turned pink in embarrassment, "but i don't know you yet.."

"no problem, chérie! we can get to know each other on our wedding day-" suddenly luffy punched his head, "what're you doing, sanji?!"

suddenly everyone in the ship froze and i slouched my shoulders in both tiredness and confusion.

"l-luffy? is that really you?" a girl with ginger hair asked worriedly, backing away.

"GUYS! BACK AWAY! I THINK THAT MIGHT BE AN IMPERSONATOR!" a guy with a long nose yelled, his legs shaking in fear, "i'll have you know, fake luffy.. that i have 4000 men working under me.. yeah...so don't you dare mess with us!"

"yeah! usopp is so cool!" a.... pet said.

"l-luffy.. is this your crew?.." i said tugging on his shirt nervously and staying close to him.

"yeah! guys say hello to y/n! she's who i told you about! my childhood friend, remember?"

"CHILDHOOD FRIEND?! SHE GOTTA BE MORE THAN THAT! I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS BEFORE, LUFFY!" usopp yelled worriedly.

"whats up with you guys?" luffy frowned and crossed his hands, acting as if theyre being unreasonable as if he hasn't literally done the most out of character thing ever for him.

...care for a girl sanji is harassing....

they all facepalmed at his obliviousness, "oh that's right! ace!" luffy said as he rushed away and i was suddenly alone in front of this group of people analyzing me. i jumped in fear and ran after luffy.

the ginger girl sighed, "ace, is it really fine to leave him?"

luffy turned around, "yeah! i'm sure he'll catch up.. some way!" he laughed and suddenly ace jumped into the ship, scaring luffy and making him fall on the floor again. "hey luffy and y/n." he said cooly.

"ace! y/n! this is the crew i was talking about!" luffy said cheerily.

"oh! thank you for taking care of my brother!" ace said with a smile, crouching on the railing. i bowed down a little, "thank you for taking care of luffy.."

"eh? not at all.." they all said, bowing back.

the crew spoke together with ace and i just continued scooting towards the two boys until i noticed a ton of ships heading straight towards us, "l-luffy.." i said, tugging on his shirt and pointing there.

"baroque works.. those are the billions ships!" a blue haired girl said.

"i'll take care of them.." ace said cooly and jumped out of the ship and into the water. "ace!"