S1 Finale: Finding Out Who I Am, The Truth Of The Legend, Rias' Freedom!

Y/N: He was then teleported into the wedding hall as he fell, he was out of power again as he was caught by Kiba and Issei "Heh...hey guys.."

Kiba: "Hey Y/N, I think someone wants to speak with you"

Issei: "Consider this payback!" The two of them then chucked him upwards

Y/N: "ISSEI! KIBA! YOU MOTHER FU-" he was then grabbed by Rias in mid-air

Rias: "Y/N! You saved me...thank you!" She then kissed his lips as every other devil was surprised, Y/N then returned the kiss

Y/N: "I made a promise to you, didn't I? I had to keep it!"

Riser: He then stood up weakly "YOU......YOU....YOU.....YOU HORRID LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

Lord Kraken: He sent a small bolt of lightning next to Riser's foot "STAND DOWN!! And do not talk of my son like that!"

Riser: "RISER DOESN'T CARE, HE WILL DIE NOW THAT HE'S WEAK AGAIN!!"

Y/N: "Where the fun in that?" Everyone was shocked by his words, even Riser who felt a little insulted, he spoke again "If I'm being honest, you're the strongest opponent I've faced up to now, the way you fought actually had me thinking of different strategies to fight you, my blood was even rushing very fast, you have to admit yours was as well!" Riser hesitates but nods "If I'm being completely honest, I kinda want a round 2 against you sometime!"

Riser: 'WHAT?! He....wants a rematch?! How could he be so insulting?!'

Lord Kraken: "If I may ask, is it true you killed Raynare?"

Y/N: "I'll admit, I had some help" he points at Issei

Issei: "Yeah, we both killed that bitch of a fallen angel!"

Riser: 'How.....HOW!?'

Rias: "Hold on, Y/N...are you saying that you want to be friends with Riser?"

Y/N: "Yes, but it's not just that" He looks at Riser "I'm saying, wanna be rivals, Riser Pheneix?" he offers his hand in a handshake

Riser: 'He.....a....a friend?!.....He.......wait...' he then takes his hand and shakes it "Very well, but know this, Riser will win next time"

Y/N: "That's the spirit! Also, Thundershock!"

Riser: "Thunder what-" he was then shocked by Y/N with what little energy he could spare as his hair was now given a static effect and was spiked up which made the other devils laugh, even Sirzechs chuckled

Y/N: "For the love of Satan, quit the 3rd person act!!!"

Riser: "....Fine....I'll stop!"

Sirzechs: "Lord Kraken, Y/N, a word if you please?"

Y/N: "Sure, but can Asia come? I might need some extra healing"

Lord Kraken: "No need, my home will heal you in no time!" Y/N then shrugs his shoulders as he then agrees to going with them

-Short Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N checking his phone while Chibi Riser was struggling against his grip in an arm wrestling match-

Lord Kraken: He then teleported them to the house of Kraken where two ladies were outside waiting for Lord Kraken "Nizura, we have visitors, please prepare some tea" She nods and heads inside "Heiwa, there's someone I'd like you to meet"

Heiwa: a girl who looked around the same hight as Kiba then walked up, she had long purple hair and purple eyes "Who is it this time, and I already told you! I'm not going to marry Riser to help him cheat on Rias!"