TWELVE

{One Month Later}

{Alicia's POV}

I haven't heard from or talked to Jace or Skyler in about a month. I've mostly been with Lily Rose, Ja'Marr, and Joe. Olivia's been around a lot, mostly for Joe which bothers me a little. We had this beautiful moment and now all of the sudden he's spending most of his time with her.

Anyway, I've also been hanging out with some old college friends and of course some of the guys from the team. Mostly Tee, Evan, Sam, and Tyler, but others have been around as well.

Lily Rose has been spending most of her time with Ja'Marr lately. I'm somewhat surprised, but not too surprised. I knew Ja'Marr liked Lils, it was obvious, everyone knew, but I never thought Lily Rose would like Ja'Marr. Not because he wasn't cute or awesome, because he totally is, but because she spent so long pining after my sister.

Today though, Lily Rose and I went together. We went to this bookstore cafe.

After me buying It Starts With Us and her buying Call Me By Your Name, which is super sad all I did was cry when I read and watched it, we sat down at a table and got some coffee.

"So what's up with Ja'Marr?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Wh-What?" Lily Rose stuttered.

I smirked. "Oh come on. I know you two like each other. You're together all the time and you get flustered when I bring him up. Oh, and he's liked you since forever."

"Fine, fine, okay. We've been hanging out a lot and...and we kissed..." Lily Rose confessed.

My jaw dropped, then my lips turned upward into a smile.

"Lils! That's amazing!"

"I know." Lily Rose giggled.

"I'm so happy for you." I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah."

It was then silent and I decided to opened my phone.

"Um, Lils."

"Yeah?"

"Look."

I showed Lily Rose an Instagram picture of Skyler's. It was her and Jace.

AUTHORS NOTE
Lils and Lici >>> Jace and Sky

Muah,
Lea <3