PROLOGUE

"JOESEPH and Alicia, quiet down or you're both going to the office!" Mrs. Gary exclaimed.

"If Ms. Jones is gonna be there, I wanna go too!" Jace called.

Alicia, Joe, Skyler, and Lily Rose began laughing hysterically.

The five of them had been best friends since forever.

It started with the sisters, Alicia and Skyler, who met Joe in first grade, then Alicia met Lily Rose who she brought to the group in second grade, then Jace joined in fourth grade and that group was inseparable.

Now, they were in high school and they were the class clowns. The group dynamic had changed since elementary school. They were just kids who knew each other as nothing but best friends, but now things were different.

Alicia had a crush on Joe, who liked her back, but would never admit it, Jace liked Alicia, and Lily Rose liked Skyler who liked Jace. So basically, everyone had a crush on someone in the group. Lily Rose's bisexual which explains her liking for older Johnson twin.

Eventually, the group all went to different colleges and wanted to do different things, but were still closer than ever.

Nothing can break up friendship. Except for love.

AUTHORS NOTE
They should just all date each other. Anyway, hope y'all are excited for the first chapter!
Muah,
Lea <3