Chapter Twenty

It was Monday again, the weekend passed slowly for both Finney 𝙖𝙣𝙙 Robin. Finney spent most of the weekend sleeping and... well that was it. While Robin spent his time furiously scribbling away in his "journal", playing guitar, and getting into fights almost every time he attempted to go outside.

Somehow, despite sleeping all weekend, Finney was exhausted, he didn't want to go to school, but he didn't have a choice. Gwen was slightly (very) concerned for his health this morning, as she said he looked "half-dead", to which Finney laughed off.

Robin was just tired. He hardly got any sleep and his whole body hurt. Both of his hands were wrapped up in bandages and tape along with his left wrist, presumably from one of the fights he'd gotten into.

———–

Finney was early, as per usual. He really had nothing to do but wander the halls until schools actually started. But surprisingly, someone else was early too, Robin.

"Finney- Finn!" He said quickly and rushed up to him. Finney looked at him for s second before looking away. "I need to talk to you." He said, Finney shrugged in response. "Please, Finn, I really, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 need to talk to you." He said, Finney sighed. "What, Robin." He said, still avoiding his eyes.

Robin sighed "Do you hate me?" Is all he asked, and put his hands on Finneys shoulder. Finney finally looked at him. "No!" He said quickly, maybe too quickly. Robin looked at him confused. "What?" He asked, as if taken aback by his response. "No." Finney said again.

"Seriously?" He asked one more time, Finney sighed. "Class is starting, let's just go." He said and pulled away from Robin, turning around for a moment before looking back. "Robin, what happened to your arm?" He asked, glancing down at Robinswrist, he was worried for a moment until Robin shrugged. "Nothin'." He said, just laughing it off.

Of course, of course it was nothing, it was Robin, Robin wasn't like him.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙘 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.