OLD FRIEND.

The Great Swamps. Southern Farmstead.
09:39 20/09/2018

*BRATATA! BRATATA!*

*BRATATA! BRATATA!*

Short burstS of rifle and shotgun fire could be heard comming from the South of the Swamps, where a small firefight between our fellow Stalkers and some Renegades was occurring. Speaking of which, after Sidorovich told them about Strelok's friend, Doctor was his name, being in the Great Swamps, they instantly made their way there.
They both went to the South, near the Cordon military outpost.
It was the "safest" route for both of them, since another way into the swamps would be the Northen Farmstead, which was occupied by Ecologists. Unfortunately, the Machine Yard was also nearby, which was occupied by the military.

*BAM! BAM! BAM!*

This was a problem for Gabriel. He's been trying to lay low and avoid every contact possible with the military. He was a desertee after all, and they wanted him dead or alive... But considering the ammount and the kind of insults he spat at his commander before he left... They probably discarded the "alive" option. So, they had to take a different route. A longer but safer route.
They would enter the swamps from the South, and make their way to the Old Church. After that, they would pass by the Pump Station and make their way to an abandoned shack, passing by the Lungrot Anomaly. And finally, their destination: the Tuzla Tunnel.

*SHUNK!*
"AAARGH!"

However, that wouldn't be easy... Radiation was a threat present in all areas of the Zone, but something worse than just radiation is irradiated water... And the fact that they were in a swamp didn't make it better.
That, and both mutants and Bandits, Renegades or, worst case scenario, the military. Thankfully there were some allies in the area too. The Pump Station was also occupied by the Ecologists, Yuri's faction, which were also beutral with almost any faction in The Zone. Then there was Clear Sky, which are mostly present at the South-West. They were neutral with Loners, Ecologists and some other factions too.
It would be a long way, but fortunately, they had enough ammo on them.

Gabriel: "Was that all of them?"
-He asked his companion while he retrieved his M9 Bayonet from a dead Renegade's neck, cleaning the blood out of the blade using the corpse's clothes.

Yuri: "Yep, all clear..."
-The other replied as he began to loot some of the renegades. He also had a habit of getting their patches, but, unlike Gabriel, he collected them instead of selling them. Depending on who you're selling the patches to, you might get some money.
After the dust had settled, they continued their path towards the Tuzla Tunnel, now onto the Old Church.