Sergio - Ludo with the boys

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
(Sergio and Y/n make out + kylian and Achraf are over to play a game of Ludo)

"Y/n, Achraf and Kylian are coming over to play Ludo with us" your boyfriend Sergio said who was busy finding something comfortable to wear  in his closet of your shared home.

"Ludo? Since when do you guys play that" you asked making a weird face, they always seemed to only play Fifa when they came over so why Ludo.

"I don't know, Kylian just wanted to play that" sergio replied and joined you in the bedroom, he wore black sweatpants and a white shirt.

"You guys are weird you know that" you   smiled

"Oh damn well we know that, you remind us everytime" he laughs and wraps his hands around your waist.

"You look so good in this dress love" he whispers into your ear.

"As do you" you smirked

He softly kisses your neck making you moan.

Suddenly you both hear the door downstairs opening, knowing it would be Achraf and Kylian who had arrived.

"Serg i think the boys are here" you say interrupting your little heated moment

He huffs, getting a bit annoyed.

"Come love we will continue this later" he says and you both walk hand in hand downstairs to find Kylian and Achraf sitting on the couch.

"Hey Boys" you greet which they instantly greet back, all of you hug and you and Sergio join them by sitting down.

"So Ludo?" You ask

"Yes choose a color token" Kylian replies and he sets up the Ludo board.

"I have dibs on Blue" Kylian quickly says

"No i really wanted blue" Achraf says

"Come on, blue's my favorite color" Kylian says laughing

"Fine I'll be yellow then" Achraf says

"Uhm ill go for green" you say

"Then i guess im left with Red" Sergio says.

"Okay do you all know how to play?" Kylian asks

"Yes" you all reply in unison

"Okay let's start" he says and the game goes on for about 30 minutes. Until Achraf ends up winning.

"Yes" Achraf smiles and does his penguin celebration that he always does, you all laugh and join him.

"Good game guys" you say

"Really? But you did cheat a few times" Sergio says and glances at you

"What no!" You protest

"I swear i saw you" he laughs seeing your angered expression

"Ughh maybe i did, can you blame me? You guys are too good at games" you reply laughing

"Correct on that one" Achraf says

"This was fun, we should do it again sometime" kylian says and packs the game way in the box

"Yes we should" sergio replies

"We'll see you at PSG practice tomorrow Ramos, and thanks for having us Y/n" Kylian says and both Achraf and Kylian say they goodbyes and leave.

"Now that they are gone how about we continue that little make out session we had?" Sergio asks and sits next to you.

"How can i say no to that?"

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Author's Note
This needs a part 2 + might just add smut so just warning y'all in advance.