Meanwhile taehyung felt yn's whole weight on himself as she passed out on his chest, he moved his eyes at her and shook her little but she was like dead, He sighed and picked her in his arms and walked out while jimin didn't try to ask him anything because he knew where taehyung was taking her, "Hey where this mf taking my friend this brat wait", Jimin stood up and pulled lia back who was going to run behind taehyung, "She is safe with him and you're safe with me, i will drop you".

_____________________

Taehyung placed yn on his bed and looked briefly at her, her face was fare and naturally blushed, it was the first time he was looking at her carefully..........she wasn't bad at all, she was pretty, really pretty. As he was staring at her, A club incident flashed infront his eyes which caused him to touch his lips gently, "S-She kissed me thinking about her ex".

It made him uneasy, not kiss but she kissed him thinking him as someone else, He again trailed his eyes at her and his eyes stopped on her shoes, He sighed and removed her shoes before tucking her inside sheets, "Such a stupid girl, i never thought grandma's taste is so bad".

Next morning yn tossed to other side but felt stinging pain inside her head, especially forehead, she growled and rubbed her forehead before sitting straight, she opened her eyes slowly and furrowned but soon shoot opened looking around, "Did someone kidnapped me", She immediately looked inside her sheets and sighed in relief as she was in complete clothes but then she remembered......her head was hurting.........."Did the kidnapper hit on my head".

She threw her sheets away and jumped off the bed, she tried to find her sneakers but it wasn't there, she bent on her knees to look under the bed but her heart stopped beat when she heard door clicked sound.

Taehyung stepped outside the shower while wrapping his towel around his waist, he shook his head to let out the water from his hairs but stopped on his track looking down at floor........she was like lifeless person on floor, she was on her stomach and her face was facing bed, "Hey why are you lying on floor", She narrowed her brows in same position because she knew that voice very well........did he kidnap her?

"yaahh!! Did you fall off the bed?", she sealed her lips before sitting up with the help of her both palms but her mouth gave up to form any word.

Yn pov : Am i in heaven? these eyes, this body........This perfect human

"Hey are you okay, your nose is bleeding", she blinked her eyes and snapped back to reality hearing the deep worried voice, she touched her nose and felt the liquid, "Give me tissue", she spoke hiding her nose and he passed her tissue box, "is it because of me?", She cleaned her nose and shook her head which dropped taehyung's smirk, He folded his arms and spoke, "Then look at me"

She looked away but flinched when he pulled her up by her arm and pushed her on bed before hovering over her, she was going to touch his naked chest but stopped and fisted her fists against her chest while looking at him shocked, "WTH stay away", She shouted not too loudly and he pinned her wrists besides her and whispered in his husky voice giving her strange sensation, "You don't know how to kiss, should i teach you"

She widened her eyes and pushed him away standing on floor immediately, she saw he was just laughing at her which angered her even more, "I'm good kisser okay?", "No you're not", She folded her arms against her chest and asked, "Why? How do you know", "Because you didn't kiss me the way it was Supposed to", she dropped her arms and quivered her left eye looking at his smirk, she dropped on floor and slid her back against bed to get spread on floor and spoke like hopeless person.

"D-Did i lost my first kiss with arrogant ass", "You!!", he showed her index finger while greeting teeth but inhaled deep breath to calm himself down, on the other hand her eyes were stuck somewhere and he spoke avoiding her, "go and take shower you are stinking", "Because stinky animal kissed me", she uttered in no energy and He turned around and glared at her but she was unfazed still in same position.

_________________

Yoongi was in his car coming back from his meeting but on his way he saw yn who had shoes in her hand and with other she was using mobile, "Stop the car", he said to driver who did as yoongi told, after wearing mask he stepped out and walked towards her, she flinched as she bumped into someone and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry sir", "What are you doing here".

Yoongi asked making her furrowned but her doubts cleared when he slid down his mask to show his face and again wore it, "Ohh Mr min, glad you came", he narrowed his brows and she placed her mobile in pocket before holding his hand which again left him dumbstruck.........it was nothing for her but it was something for him, her touch always gives him weird sensation and he wasn't able to stop himself from feeling that.........maybe she was first woman he had closeness like that.

"Actually, my shoes torn and i have to buy new one, my friends are not free so can you join me", It was true he wasn't free too but for some reasons, he didn't want to deny and in the end, he nodded making her smile brightly, "Let's go in my car", She nodded and Excitedly went towards his car with him, he opened the door for her but grabbed her hand in which she was holding her shoes, "Throw it in bin, we will buy new one", before she could say something.

Yoongi already held shoes from her hand and threw inside bin and his that action left speechless both driver and girl, without her trying a Genuine smile formed on her face looking at yoongi coming back towards her, she sat inside car and yoongi sat next to her, during ride they didn't speak as yn was busy texting to someone, Man beside her was curious to know with whom she was talking but he knew his limits and took out his mobile to distract his mind and the first notification caught his all attention.....

The notification : Kim Taehyung kissed the girl in club last night and sources says, she is his fiance