"Unreasonable." The corners of Su Mochen's mouth curled up slightly.

    "I was wrong just now," Zhexi said with sweetness in his eyes, "this is happiness." As long as I am with you, I feel happy no matter what.

    Su Mochen smiled without saying a word, and then said: "By the way, Zhexi, I have already agreed with Uncle Wei to pick up Chenchen on the weekend. When should we go?" "Tomorrow, after watching the show, I will give

    him Make a phone call."

    "Yeah."

    "Chenchen, I want to eat a plum."

    Su Mochen froze for a moment, then opened the snack in a good-tempered manner, squeezed out a plum and handed it to her lips.

    Zhexi held her head in her mouth, and licked her fingertips...

    "Zhexi..." His tone was a little embarrassing.

    Someone pretended to be stupid and stared at the screen seriously: "Look, the show has already started..."

    Su Mochen punished Zhexi's thigh with his right hand...

    Zhexi lowered his volume, breathing warmly Spray on her ears: "Don't, don't touch there... mine is very sensitive..."

    Su Mochen subconsciously withdrew his hand, and his ears were stained with a blush... Seeing this, Zhexi smiled silently.

    After a while, Zhexi gently rubbed her lower abdomen and asked, "Is the stomach still hurting?"

    "It doesn't hurt much, and I feel much better after drinking that bowl of brown sugar and ginger water..." The stomach was warm.

    "Yeah."

    After watching the variety show for about two hours, Su Mochen would purse her lips and smile when encountering funny scenes... She has never done this before, and she rarely has such a relaxed time... In the past, she

    always I feel that life is a cup of bitter coffee, and it is full of bitterness. After this person came to me, life became honey water, full of warm sweetness... After watching the program, Zhexi and Wei Feng finished the phone call, and the

    two Then he got up and got out of bed, and Zhexi said that he would take Su Mochen out to get some air, but in fact he wanted Su Mochen to accompany her to buy some clothes... I always felt that wearing the clothes my wife chose would be different... Going shopping on

    weekends There are many, especially in the bustling downtown section.

    The car they drove to was the one that Zhexi left for Su Mochen before he left for the south... After

    parking the car, Zhexi led Su Mochen straight to the target location, and then the two sat hand in hand from the first floor of the shopping mall. Take the escalator to the women's clothing store on the third floor.

    It's almost summer, and the clothes Zhexi needs to buy this time are all light and cool styles.

    After visiting four or five stores, Su Mochen helped Zhexi choose two casual trousers, one blue and one white. Both trousers belonged to the simple and comfortable style. One is a black T-shirt with a cartoon pattern, which has a comfortable personality; the other is a light purple solid-color shirt, which is very temperamental (Su Mochen prefers this one).

    Except when trying on clothes, someone held Su Mochen's hand tightly all the time.

    So when Xiao Ying came out of the clothes store and inadvertently caught a glimpse of the two people holding hands, one can imagine how shocked her expression was...