NO GODDAMN FRUITS.

Tommy POV:

I snarled at the idiotic bitch who forced me to eat what seemed liked an apple. NOONE got away with that. Least of all a stupid hero.The only thing nutritional I ever ate was a the FRICKING MUSHROOM STEW.

Kicking and scratching, my raccoon instincts came in absolute CLUCH. I was a king in arm to arm fights. This hero would have a LOT of bruises when he woke up tomorrow. I snickered to myself. He pulled out his trident. BOOOOOOOO. HE'ES NO FUN.

"Bitch, who the fuck are you to put a FUCKING FRUIT INTO MY MOUTH. You should burn in hell. I had a streak of 1852 days STRAIGHT of no fruit and you RUINED IT."

"I saved you from a coma." He replied.

I studied him closely, finding what angle to hit him. I could hit him in the balls, but I doubt he even had any. Oh wait. Oh shit. This was the Warden. I had fought with the WARDEN. The 3 scariest hero EVER. Probably cause he's so ugly under that gas mask. And maybe because he runs FUCKING PANDORA'S BOX. The NEARLY UNBREAKABLE PRISON. And also because he has The Sight, the ability to look into someone's mind. 

He sighed.

"I have more important things to do than to talk with a child." He walked towards the elevator.

"Wait!" I called. He stopped. " Can you at least tell me what I'm supposed to do?" I asked. I had a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not go to Pandora's box and I was sure as hell that I was going to use it. To my fucking fullest extent.

"Sit on the couch and don't touch anything."

Fair enough.

I sat down.

Wilbur POV:

What??? I was secluded to use my power to read Tommy's mind in 6 days. I didn't want to even go near that villain. We were arch nemesis and everyone knew that. So why did Philza do this. I threw my guitar down onto the floor and layed down on my bed. The Hero Industry sucked. I could never unwind and relax. I gaze out my window.

How many people rely on hero's everyday? Just because of some stupid villains and crooks. I sighed. The villains killed my younger brother. Tyler. A tear slipped down my face and I wiped it away quickly. Get it together Wilbur. I needed to avenge him as much as an avian needed to fly, or an enderman needed to teleport.

"Sir," I turned around a fucking maid. My least favourite. Mindy. "Your presence is requested at the study of Sir Philza."

"Ok Mindy." She gave me the middle finger and then hurried off. What is her problem??? Guess that's just my effect on girls.

I walked down to Dad's office, where he was sitting there, reading something and occasionally ruffling his wings.

"Yo."

I sat down beside him.

"Look, Will, I'm sorry but I need to know what's inside his mind. I know your not ok with this but-"

"BUT WHAT. THAT ONE PERSON KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHEN HE THREW THE BOMB AT ME."

"We could see the reasoning behind that..."

"Forget it. I'm done."

I pulled away where he put his hand on mine and walked off.

Angst Will go brrrr