Memories...

Tommy POV:

I woke up, feeling the odd touch of linen blankets around me. What the fuck??? Aren't I supposed to be in the Prison or some shit like that? I looked around. Everything was all so white. There was no colour, even the books on the bookshelf was white. I got up, thankful that I wasn't being restrained to the bed. It was too comfy and uncomfortable, I wasn't used to the expensive quilts, surprisingly, all of the money the Villans CO had, they spent it on a 'special project', which left almost no money for the wellbeing for all the villains who actually provided the money. Villains were so fucked up.

I sighed.

Wincing at the wounds that uncovered themselves at the battle surged back, i half walked half limped to the door, pressing my ears to it to see if the coast was clear. I heard raised voices. That was never a good sign. Oh no... i grabbed my mind forcing back the flashbacks that came with a cough of blood. I managed to suppress it, and fought back the bad memories that made my life hell.

"Our records tell us that he's name is Tommy Innit..." My name pulled me back to the present.

Shit. How did they find out wha my name was???

I pressed my ears even closer to the door, smiling when I could hear more.

"That was five years ago though!"

"His face looks the same..."

"It is him."

"It is not!"

I heard a growl and a large BANG! I leaped back as a piglin hybrid and phantom hybrid rolled over into m- the room. I flared my wings up in self defence as they glared at me. I stepped back as they cornered me into a wall.

"Since when were you awake?" The Blade asked snarling into my face. I shrank even more against the wall. Oh no. Scared.

"TELL ME NOW." The Blade shouted.

Scared.Scaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscaredscared.

The Blade lifted me off the ground, holding me by the hood of my hoodie.

"I could crush you with one hand if I wanted to.Just tell me the answer."he said in a cold voice.
No.Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono. No.

Dream hitting me with his fists over and over again. My dad screaming in my face, asking me for money. me in the wardrobe, while my dad beat up my brother. Blood. Bruises.

I coughed out blood, getting all over the white floor. The Blade immediately let go of me, swiping at the blood on his cape. I crumpled to the floor, fading into unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes to the villain bedroom hallways.the ones that i used to play with Ranboo and Tubbo. A shadow stood in front of me. I reached out, but couldn't touch it. It started to take the shape of someone i knew. Someone that was dead. Someone i loved more than life. Brother. I leaped into his arms, be he didn't even glance my way. He whispered softly into my ears.

"Don't forget your enemy's. ..NEVER."

AAAAAAAAA Helloooooo i love you all reading these booksssssss! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING 💙