The boy in the camera looked expressionless, but as long as he studied carefully, he could find many slight changes.

The blue veins on the back of Ji Li's hand emerged little by little, as if it could break through the thin skin on the back of his hand at any time, and the murderous intent in his eyes re-condensed...

In just four or five seconds, his aura changed and become terrifying.

When everyone saw this familiar movement, their hairs stood on end.

Someone couldn't help whispering, "My God, why do I feel that Xiang Suian's action is scarier than his scumbag stepfather?

"Does it feel completely different when you act like this?"

Same character, same scene, even the lines didn't change too much.

But it is in this "almost the same" shooting mode that the youth's aura can show a significant difference, without feeling abrupt or out of character.

"Never mind, I wish Xiang Suian would beat his stepfather to death!"

After a staff member finished speaking, Ji Li, who was shooting, started to relentlessly.

"Don't you like domestic violence?"

——Crack!

"Don't you just like whipping people with a belt?"

——Crack!

"Don't you want to beat us to death?"

——Crack!

The young man's gentle face was tainted with a palpitating sneer, and every time he asked a word, he whipped his stepfather who was on the verge of passing out with a belt.

There were blue veins on his forehead, and there was a fine layer of sweat covering it. The force of his whipping movements became stronger and stronger, and the murderous intent became stronger as he went to the back.

Wang Zhang and Qin Li looked at each other in front of the monitor, and the former sighed slightly, "Using the strength of the whip to convey the intensification of the character's emotions layer by layer, and to materialize the emotion, this boy Ji Li has a good sense of the character's sense of proportion."

Qin Li Hearing this praise, a flash of approval flashed between his eyebrows.

Rather than saying that the young man is interpreting the characters, it is better to say that he is interpreting the "self" in the script. His sense of proportion comes from the natural empathy of the inner character.

Just thinking about it, Ji Li, who was shooting, made a timely change.

The young man's face was flushed with suffocation, and unexpected tears burst out of his eyes, and he roared in a crying voice.

"You are the one who should be hit!"

"The fucking bastard you keep on calling is yourself too!"

"In the past few years, why did you treat us like this! You say it! What rights do you have to treat us like this?"

"—Ah!"

The rhythm of the whipping gradually became chaotic, and the force was not as crisp and resolute as before.

Xiang Suian, after all, is that sensitive young man, he will never become a cruel and violent murderer.