"But he can heal."

"No, he won't." Derek slightly raised his voice but I shushed him with a glare.

"Eli can't heal," Malia added. "not like a werewolf, not yet."

"What the hell? What do you mean?" I worriedly ask. "You're telling me he's a werewolf that doesn't know how to heal?"

"At your job, you know how some people pass out when they see a needle?" Malia asked and I nodded. "Eli passes out when he sees his own fangs."

"He passes out?" Kira questioningly repeats.

"The fangs come out--"

"He's on the floor." Malia interrupts Derek with a sigh. "Claws too."

Oh god. I should've gone after them.

"Scott, you have to find him." Derek whispered but I pressed the rag against his neck again. "You have to find him before she does."

Malia finally pulls into Derek's driveway and they quickly scramble out of the car as Scott and I carefully help Derek step out of the vehicle.

Since she's technically stronger than me, Malia quickly takes over my spot as Kira rushes over to the front door and pulls it open.

"Easy. Here." Scott grunted as he and Malia moved past Argent, Melissa, and Deaton and guided Derek to the leather couch. "Easy. Easy."

The pair carefully placed him on the couch but I could see Derek struggling to fight to keep his eyes open. "You have to find Eli. Eli...you have to find Eli." He whispered.

Melissa crouches down to Derek's level as Deaton examines the wound. "Derek, you're gonna need to let Scott and the others take care of it, okay? Anyone that loses this much blood, human or werewolf, you're not gonna be any good to anyone else."

"We need a lighter." Deaton instructed, moving Derek's jacket a bit to the side to get a better look. "The healing process works faster with fire."

The sound of a click from a torch being lit causes us to turn, seeing as a figure previously in the dark makes themselves visible enough to see him dressed in a trenchcoat and lighting a cigar close to his lips. "I've been known to light a spark or two in my time." Peter casually spoke, moving the cigar away from his mouth with a smirk.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. Great.

Peter casually enters the living room with a chuckle, placing the cigar in the ashtray as he switches spots with Melissa and takes a step closer to Derek.

"Peter, no." Derek mutters but Peter doesn't hesitate to bring the blue flame against Derek's wound, causing the man to let out a pained scream.

I immediately turned away in disgust, not wanting to hurl at the sight of the burning wound until eventually, Derek's screams died down.

Seeing that all eyes were on him as flicked the torch off and placed it on the table, he let out a scoff. "Do I need to remind you people that he slashed my throat once and it killed me?"

"When it comes to you, most of us try to forget." Malia bluntly answered first.

"That is no way to speak to your father."

"Anyway to more important things," I speak up, sliding my bloodied sweater off and tossing it on the chair. "we're running out of time."

Scott nods in agreement, using the spare rag to wipe his hands. "We've got to catch up to Eli and Griffin."

"You mean before Allison does." Peter countered before he faked a gasp as his attention shifts to Argent. "Allison Argent, back from the dead, running around, shooting up werewolves like a good little hunter? You must be so proud."