xiv. interruption

***
instagram

sophadiaz: home is where the heart is 🧸(ps

(ps. you ever heard of colour, soph?)
📍 Sevilla, Andalusia

liked by pedri, mateomartiiin,
clarissaadiaz and others

***

Sophia was over the freaking moon right now.

Like, walking on sunshine happy.

Because she kissed Pedri.

She. Kissed. Pedri.

She. Sophia.

Pinch her.

Mere months ago, it was Ferran who initiated it all. Ramming into her in a club because he thought Sophia was cute, and Pedri ended up sliding in to save the day.

And she wouldn't know it then, but Pedri would be the one to charm his way into her life instead.

(It could've been Ferran?)

(Thank fuck it wasn't. In the most respectful way possible, because he clearly had feelings for Sira. And Sira... well, Sophia still needed the full story. Of everything, but she was in Sevilla still, and she didn't want it all to be a thing over FaceTime.)

(Which is why Sira doesn't know Sophia kissed Pedri. Yet.)

He did. He really did charm her, with his lopesided grin, his spontaneous attempts of speaking English, Pedri's enthusiasm around Sophia's family. His kind heart, and his amazing footballing ability. He was one of the players you'd fall in love with just watching them with the ball. That covered the surface. To mention the greenest flag of all, he played Zelda for her.

And he is very easy on the eyes, as a bonus.

"Soph, could you wake up!"

Slumped over the kitchen's breakfast bar, laptop still propped open, Sophia's head rested within her arms, circling over the wood. Her sleeping figure paid no heed to the unsanitary circumstance that was her raven hair splayed all over the eating area, or that she was unknowingly drooling over it in her sleep.

But she was rudely shaken awake.

Coming face-to-face with her sister.

Sisters.

Clarissa was obviously the one who'd shaken her awake, dressed in a green Betis fleece, black Nike shorts, hair in french braids. She must have been training. And in her arms was Rosie, trying to claw Clarissa's necklace from her own neck.

"My favourite person," Sophia drawls out.

"Love you too, Soph," replies Clarissa.

"I was talking about Rosie."