13. Julianna

When we got home earlier, I immediately went up to my room and decided to take a nap. About two hours ago I woke up to see the time 8 PM, I slept 5 hours.

I'm currently walking through the halls of this in enormous house exploring, and discovering different rooms inside. On the main floor, I found about five living rooms that look like they've never been touched.

I found a gym in the basement along with several other bedrooms down there.

I haven't seen Theodore since we arrived home earlier, but I spent some time with Julianna in the theatre room. She's starting to really grow on me. She's the complete opposite of Theodore; sweet, kind, caring, bright, and bubbly. It's almost hard to believe that they're actually related.

I learned that Juliana is two years younger than Theo, making her 20. Thinking about Theo leaving soon to go "work", I decide that I don't want to stay in the house. "Julianna?" I ask watching her flip through different movie options, popping pieces of popcorn in her mouth. "Hm?" She mumbles not taking her eyes off the screen. "Is there anything fun to do around here? Anywhere to go..." I trail off. Julianna snaps her head over to me, eyes full of excitement. "Let's go clubbing!" She shouts jumping from her seat, popcorn flying everywhere. Julianna drags me up the stairs to my room where she tells me to hop in the shower and to meet in her room when I'm done.

***

After showering I spend 10 minutes looking, before I finally find Julianna's room. Walking in I hear the sound of music coming from the bathroom. I grip the robe tightly around my body and walk into the bathroom. Julianna is dancing at the sink screaming the lyrics to No One by Alicia Keys while curling her hair. When she spots me in the mirror she spins around and takes me to a chair sitting at the vanity in her bathroom. "I didn't know your hair was curly," Julianna says pulling my hair out of it's sloppy shower bun. "I usually only wear it curly around family. I don't like dealing with it," I say watching her through the mirror.
"Hm I like it! Watch me work my magic!"

***

An hour later my hair is pulled up into a curly tight bun with soft curls pulled out by my ears. Julianna sprayed my hair with some "glitter spray" making my hair sparkle when I turn my head. She also did my makeup. Looking in the mirror I see a winged liner sharp enough to cut through skin. A simple yet bold smokey look covers my lids. Julianna told me to wait until I had an outfit to pick my lip color. Quickly finishing her own hair and makeup Julianna runs out the bathroom and into her room.

Rummaging through her closet I watch Julianna look for an outfit to give me. Glancing at the clock it's almost 9:30, "Hey Julianna? What time are we leaving?"

Whatever outfit Julianna was looking for, she finally finds running over and handing it to me. "I wanted to leave a little bit after Theo left so he doesn't try and prevent us from going out. He usually doesn't let me go anywhere without him when there's been a threat recently," she replies shoving me towards the bathroom door. "Go put that on," She demands before quickly shutting me in the bathroom. Taking off my robe, I put on the dress Julianna handed me. It was a spaghetti strapped white slip dress stopping just above my mid thigh. A slit, went up both sides of my body, revealing my underwear.

"I don't know about this one Julianna," I call through the door. "What's wrong with it? Come out let me see." Grabbing my robe, I step out of the bathroom. Julianna sucks in a tight breathe of air as she takes in my appearance. "Tori you look gorgeous!" She squeals. "You think?" I ask, walking over to the full sized mirror covering one of her walls.

"Yes! But I think you're going to have to go commando tonight," she winks at me. Laughing I slip my underwear off and neatly fold them into the robe. "Next your shoes!" she exclaims running back into her closet. About 10 seconds later she emerges carrying a pair of lace up diamond covered heels. "These should work. What size are you? I'm a 7." A smile plastered across her face. "7 is perfect," I reply taking the shoes from her hands. Lacing them up, I make my way back into the bathroom where I find a simple nude gloss and apply it to my lips. "What're you wearing tonight Julianna?" I ask reentering her bedroom and sitting on her bed.

"Enough with the formality! We're friends now, call me Jules!" Leaving her closet, she's now wearing a skintight mesh black body suit scattered with silver crystals. "This," Juls struts over giving me a spin. "Omg I love it. What shoes?" I wonder. Julianna reveals a pair of black leather heels that go up to her knees. Smiling, I nod my head yes and check the time once more. "It's 9:45, do you think he's getting ready to leave?" I ask.

"Oh Tori he already left. He sent me a text 10 minutes ago saying to watch you and make sure you don't leave your room," she snickers.

"Watch me? I don't know how you deal with that shithead, he's so rude." I say rolling my eyes.

"He's been an asshole my entire life. You kinda get used to it," She laughs.

Julianna grabs a purse before leading me down the hall towards my room. "Go ahead and grab whatever else you need before we go!" She instructs plopping herself on my bed.

Walking into the closet I find a small nude purse, tossing everything I need inside I head back over to Jules before we make our way downstairs.

"Zachary!" Julianna calls out.

In walks a man wearing an all black suit. He looks about 6'0, ash brown hair, dark brown eyes with a light beard covering his face.

"Ma'am," he replies.

"Take us to Pergamon," Julianna flashes him a bright smile.

"Mr. Quintiliani asked that I keep you both here," his monotone voice announced.

Julianna's smile dropped instantly. Annoyance radiating from her body, "Well it's a good thing you work for me and not my brother now isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am," was all he replied.

In no time, Zachary is speeding downtown while Jules and I start downing glasses of champagne in the car.

I wonder how tonight will go...