𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼

ARIAYANNA

I sat on my stool in the corner of my bathroom lotioning up my skin. I sang along to the music blasting from my speakers.

" Said he callin from Atlanta, say he miss me. Well well well."

I felt refreshed after a long shower. Getting dressed I grabbed my money bag and my wallet and made my way out to my car. The drive there was long as it normally was on a Saturday night. I just busied my brain with music, screaming and bouncing in my seat. I eventually pulled up to the club parking in the spots in the back reserved for employees. I texted one of the bouncers that I was here, waiting for him to walk me inside. I turned the corner only to bump right into the broke leprucaun herself.

"Ugh if your gonna be in the way at least watch where you're going." Maddy snarled.

"Whatever" I whispered as I rolled my eyes.

I walked into the locker room towards my locker overhearing the chatter and coversations being had.

"Didnt you hear about the guy thats supposed to be here later tonight. I heard he's real rich and even cuter." one girl sqeualed.

"Yea I heard a couple things from the grapvine that hes real good at massages if you pickin up what im puttin down"

Their convo made me think about Eli. We hadnt spoke other than some casual good mornings and how are you since our date last week. Not gonna lie I couldnt get the date out of my head. The way his eyes lingered on me when I moaned in satisfaction when I liked the food, or the sudden glances he would steal while I talked his head off. He assured me I didnt ,but I still didnt want to be rude and let him get a word in. We talked for hours about our lives, past and present. I told him about my new situation. How different it was living on your own making your own decisions.

He then told me how he had gotten accepted to UT on a sports scholarship along with multiple acedemic ones. His major was in Family law. He told me about how in the summer he would shadow his uncles partner at his uncles law firm. He mentioned how they didnt let him slip through the cracks just because he is family, if anything they were stricter on him. Making him go above and beyond to perfect his work. The conversation came to an end when our sever had notified us that the resturant was closing in 30 minutes. We packed up our leftovers and walked to his car. He opened the car door for me, joggin ov er to his side sitting in the drivers side. Once we made it back to my apartment he walked me to the door like the g entleman that he is.

"Thank you for taking me on this date. I enjoyed it alot more than I thought I would."

"Not a problem princess. I too enjoyed our date. Hopefully next time we can do something a little different so I dont have to endure you moaning and groaning the entire time.."

My cheeks warmed with embarrasment. I had just messed with him the entire night. I looked away trying to break the eye contact we shared only to see the buldge sitting at the top of his pant near the belt. From far away it looked like foldi n the pants but up close I could see a hard object pressing to be released from the fitted bottoms.

"Oh my god im so sorry didnt I do that to you? Im so sorry I didnt mean to the food was just really good and i couldnt help myself."

I was gonna offer to help him, but then I couldnt even begin to think about what that would actually mean.
He just laughed at my confused and shocked face stoping my rambling by grabbing my chin with his hand.

"Its alright bella just know the next time you moan it wont be because of some food." He said with a smirk playing on his face.

I was brought back to reality when I felt my shoulder being tapped repeatedly along with my name being called. I looked back to realize it was Angel.

"Damn girl did he dick you down that good, cause it looked like them flashbacks was whoopin yo ass." she giggled

"Im not worryin about you Angel."

My manager butsted into the locker rooms just as I was about to speak

"Yanna you are gonna help in the vip section up stairs with our special guest. Get ready and meet me in my office in 10."

I nod and get undressed and change into a neon pink lace set matching the theme for tonight. I walk to my managers room. knocking twice before being called in.

"So we are having a special guest tonight as you know and hes also a potential business partner so do whatever he asks. Ok?"

"Okay."

"You know what here just drink this."

He hands me his drinkand urges me to drink it. I down the glass of hard tequila. I walked to the second floor to the lofts overlooking the bottom floor of the club. Walking past the bouncer swaying my hip seductivly past a table of men towards the pole at the center sitting on a black box reflecting the lights from the ceiling. I stood on the box rocking my body on the pole catching the attention of the men sat on the large couch sat front and center. Their eyes lingered on my body the way Elis did except theirs didnt feel as inviting. Two more songs had past and I had finally gotten down from the pole giving my chafing legs a break. Just as I began to pick up all the money thrown at me I heard a voice echo off the walls throught the blasting music.

"What you doing on your knees babygirl"

"im picking up my money" I said sweetly flirting with him a little.

"How bout you do somethin else since you're already down there." The man chuckled.

I inwardly rolled my eyes I finished picking up my money walking towards the walkway blocked by gaurds. Before I could make it I was grabbed by my arm and twirled around. I looked up to see the man from earlier holding my arm.

"Where do you think you're going slut, I'm not finished with you." he shouted.

"Let go of me you arent allowed to touch dancers."

"The rules dont apply when your boss already sold you to me."

"What?" I said with confusion written all over my face

"Yeah now you're my property now and what I say goes."

He grabbed me with his other hand sending me straight into the wall next to us. He pressed his body into mine lifting his hand to pull one of my boobs out of the tiny bra holding them in place.

"Let go of me." "HELP." I Yelled just to get my mouth covered with his hand.

"Keep this up and it will be worse for you,"

I tried to fight back but my body physically felt weaker. All off a sudden I felt tired. My eyes were droppy and I Could barely stand. My body slowly began to weaken and loose conciousness. I was turned around and my panties were pulled to the side. Right before I fell out I felt the mans body disappear from behind me while I heard another man yell at the top of his lungs.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER IMBECIL! IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU."

Then I was gone. I dropped to the floor hitting my head on the side table on my way down. The darkness took over me and my body swallowing me 1whole.