"Shut up, he's getting what he deserves." Nora chuckles. "Fucking pig."

Abby strikes whoever they were talking about again and that's when Quinn realizes what was happening. Her heart drops and she feels sick to her stomach. If it wasn't for the tape that was firmly pressed against her lips she'd surely wouldn't threw up. A few moments of their sick and twisted game and Quinn feels the door next to her bump into her body indicating someone else entered the room. From the sounds that came after the person that came in wasn't part of the group. A fight had broken out and everyone started to argued.

"Pin her down." Nora yells.

"Get off me." The intruder yells. A female. Maybe she had a chance. If whoever this person was could free her or if she came with a group she could actually make it out alive.

"Get the fuck off me." The girl yells.

"Bitch." The sound of them ganging up and beating whoever this girl was dimmed any hope she had of making it out of the situation alive. Fuck if she was gonna give up though. Quinn was a fighter, her mom had thought her to be. While everyone was distracted the raven haired girl started to wiggle her head trying to get the piece of cloth off her eyes.

Nothing she did proved to be successful. Even as she tried to free herself from her restraints all it did was burn at her skin. The rope was too tight. Too secure. She can't say she blamed them. She had tried to escape once resulting in the gun shot wound she not had on her thigh.

Finally they decided it was enough and stopped beating the girl. That didn't stop her from screaming her lungs out threatening the group.

"You're gonna fucking die." The girl yells. The strain in her voice evident and it reminds Quinn of her mother's death. How she lost her voice watching her die. Screaming.

"We gotta get out of here before the whole town shows up." Owen finally agrees with Mel.

"What about her? We have to get her to the hospital." Nora points to Quinn.

"Fuck it just dump her outside. She won't survive in the cold."

"But what about Isaac? I need her." Nora argues.

"It's not like she was gonna be useful to us don't act like you don't know that. You and that doctors sick fucking plan." Owen groans in disgust. The attention turns from Quinn back to the girl who started to beg.

"Joel get up."

"Joel fucking get up." She cried and Quinn wondered what the man name Joel meant to the woman.

"End it. Now." Owen orders Abby to finish what she started.

"You dump that bitch outside."

Not long after Owen spits out the orders Quinn feels Jordans skinny fingers pull her by the legs. Quinn starts to kick and squirm from his grasp.

"You're disgusting." Quinn cries as soon as the tape is ripped off her mouth. The saliva that had piled on her mouth came spitting out at Jordan and that pissed him off.

"Let's see how loud you'll be when you're out there with all those clickers. Maybe then you'll keep that pretty mouth shut."

Her face is met with a slap and she cries. Allowing herself to finally beg the man in-front of her for mercy.

"Please don't do this." Quinn begged before one last and rough pang was heard in the room.

"Nooo." The girl's cries filled the room and she knew that Joel had surely met his death on Owens commands.

"Burn in hell pendejo." One of them said and Quinn opened her mouth.

"You'll be the one to burn in hell, you fucker." Jordan slaps the girl again and she holds back her sobs.

"I'll fucking kill you." The girl on the floor sobbed Her voice quivering. Quinn heard a gun click and she knew that was the end. They'd kill the girl and then they'd kill her.

"No! She's just a kid." Mel interrupted and this surprised Quinn. The girl laughed. She laughed so loud everyone turned to look at her, even the girl on the floor finally taking notice of her presence.

"Ellie!" Someone called out from a distance. "She in here." Another voice said.

"Fuck. Let's get out of here." Owen spoke.

"What about her." Jordan spoke.

"Just leave her!" Mel yells.

"Bitch." Jordan spits at her and knocks out Ellie with one punch leaving Quinn tied up and defenseless. Quinn can hear all their footsteps rushing to get away leaving the man's limp body on the floor.

Quinn's voice quivers and she starts to cry. Half of her felt safe and the other half didn't. She was no in the grasp of a group of strangers. She just hoped they weren't as cruel as the WLF.

"Oh my god, Dina get in here!" A male voice spoke.

"Ellie! Ellie. Fuck who would do this." His voice shook.

"They killed Joel." Dina spoke in a soft grieving voice. Quinn feels someone's touch on her skin and she jumps. Her breath becomes unsteady but the man reassures her.

"Hey, hey you're okay. I'm just trying to help." Quinn swallows the lump in her throat and nods. The boy carefully removed the shirt wrapped around he face off and she blinks away the tears. Her eyes come in contact with an Asian man. The man studied her face and how her dark eyes shot around the room in a panic.

"You're safe." He spoke softly the words barely audible.

"We're gonna need you to tell us what happened here."