a month has passed and in such little time i had changed a lot. surprisingly the boys were actually very good teachers and were very enthusiastic in teaching me how to defend myself and fight. specially ace who was trying his best to hide it but failed miserably...

by now i could tag along with them in their adventures, and even if i couldn't fight that well i was at least at a point where i wouldn't drag them down.

we had just finished fighting with a gang of people inside the walls and after ace, sabo and luffy hunted a deer we headed home.

"we're home mama!" i softly called out and i heard an aww, "welcome home sweetheart-" my mom was suddenly smacked with the deer, "thats for mealtime."

"cook it hag." said the boys as they walked past her and i giggled at their antics. mealtime was as chaotic as ever, it was basically war. luffy chased me after the meat i had in my hands, ace and sabo were protecting the deer meat and fighting everyone and we all caused a horrible mess. you couldn't even recognize the room.

dadan kicked us all into the bathroom and shouted, "don't come out until you've counted to 10k!!!!!!!!!"

i laughed and jumped into the small 'bathtub' and ace followed after, "wait y/n is allowed to bathe with us too?" asked sabo.

"yeah, we've been doing it since we were really young so we're used to it. you might not be tho... but get used to it anyway." ace said as he tried fighting off luffy who wanted to jump in as well. i laughed at them and washed my hair with soap.

"sorry luffy theres only space for two people in this bathtub.." i said as i washed ace's back who was taunting them.

luffy couldn't take it anymore so he just hopped in even though there was no space.

"LUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!"

when we went back to our room the boys started training. which would've been fine if it weren't for the fact that it was at least 1 am right now. i yawned as i read my book but i jumped and hit my head with the wall when i heard a sudden crash. luffy broke the floor and fell straight at dadan.

"ace! sabo! what happened?!"

"eh, just broke the floor."

"JUST BROKE THE FLOOR?!"

dadan smacked us all up and we went to sleep despite the big hole taking up the entire room basically.

i woke up late in the morning and the boys weren't there. i sighed and went to wash up then went outside. i heard luffy shout "makino!"

when i peeked through the door i saw a really pretty lady seeing the boys sizes for clothes she brought.

"i never knew there was a girl here! hi sweetheart my name is makino!" she said once she noticed me. i walked out of the house fully and waved shyly at her. "come y/n don't be shy! makino is the best!" luffy smiled as he dragged me towards her.

"tch...why are you here..." ace scoffed when i came up and makino laughed. "are you having a little crush ace?" she teased and he immediately turned red, "WHAT?! NO! NEVER! not to y/n!!!"

"crush?"

"AGHH why does this keep happening!? no i'm not crushing on y/n!! don't listen to them i'd never crush on a girl thats so gross-"

"what is a crush?"

"eh..." the boys and makino said at once.

"Aww you're so innocent and cute! i could just eat you up!" makino said as she pinched my cheeks. "come here let me see if i have something for you, i didn't expect for a girl to be here!"