Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 14

Mulai dari awal

After a few more seconds of debating, I decided to go and find Aimee...Um...because I need to give her the camera back...

Yup, that's why.

Seth's POV

I sat next to Aimee, staring at her beautiful face. I lifted my hand slightly, gently stroking her hair.

Aimee...

She gave another painful moan and shuffled around the sofa. I quickly grabbed her hands, holding it tightly, hoping I could ease her pain. After a few seconds, Aimee stopped struggling and relaxed a little. I sighed in relief, wishing that it means Aimee was feeling better.

Watching your imprint suffers and knowing you can't do anything to help her is the worst feeling.

I heard a knock at the door, but decided to ignore it. If it was Jacob, he certainly wouldn't have knocked. Beside, Quil can go answer it. I stared at Aimee and realised how much she really means to me. Without thinking, I leaned forward and placed my lips onto Aimee's cold yet soft ones.

"What do you think you are doing?" A bitter voice snarled behind me. I turned, only to found myself looking at Kevin's face. I glared at him, hatred and anger boiling inside me. 

"Nothing that concerns you." I growled, trying to control myself not to phase. He glared right back, returning the mutual feelings of hate. "Anything that's concerns Aimee, concerns me." Kevin spatted. 

I started to shake violently, grabbing onto the chair to steady myself.

Just then, Jake, Sam and Emily rushed through the door. Sam took one look at us and frowned at Kevin. "Seth, out. NOW." He ordered, Quil came and walked me out. Kevin watched nervously, uncertainty was written all across his face. 

I shot him a final glare.

Jake's POV

I watched as Quil lead Seth outside the house while Emily rushed to Aimee's side, placing her hands on Aimee's forehead.

"We need ice...to cool her down." She mumbled, "Sam, will you pleas-"Emily stopped herself and stood up. "I will get the ice myself, you will probably melt it." 

Sam stared helplessly after her, "I can't help it. You know?" 

I nodded, not really listening and shifted myself next to Aimee. I held her hands in mine as Emily came back in with a bag of ice in her hands. She placed it gently on Aimee's forehead and Aimee frowned at the coldness.

"Jake..." Emily whispered kindly, "Best to take your warm hands off hers. Not exactly helping her cool."

I stared at Aimee, nodded and let go.

Hurry up and wake...Aimee...Your "wolfie" is waiting.

Aimee's POV

I felt a warm and gentle hand rested on my forehead. I tried hard to open my eyes, but failed. I groaned and felt the warmth of the hand being taken away from me. I shuffled a little and finally I was able to see again. The loud noises were giving me a headache; I sighed and placed a hand on my head.

"Aimee?" A concerned voice asked me and I turned my head towards that direction in an instance. Pain quickly struck me and I whined softly. "Aimee? You okay?" a different voice questioned me this time.

Just as I was about to reply, I felt a rather cold hand holding onto mine tightly. I flinched, pulling away. I blinked a few time, trying to clear my vision.