Chapter 3: Second Kaiju

"CAROLINE SMASH!"

"Big Bang Zero!"

The duo slashed at the enhanced Nomu with all of their power. A massive shockwave of wind and fire surrounded the creature, but it didn't flinch as it tanked the blow.

"It's firing again!" Zero cried as they both carefully watched the enhanced Nomu.

"How are you so sure?" All Might asked.

"I can sense a heat signature coming from its mouth!"

Just as he said that the Nomu shot out a giant ray of heat, nearly blasting All Might into ashes if he wasn't so quick.

All Might quickly threw rapid punches after the Nomu finished firing its ray. The Nomu tanked the fists of the Number 1 Hero and lifted him into the air before slamming him into the ground.

The deafening sound could probably be heard from any part of the USJ. Zero instantly came in to help as he leaped into the air.

"Ultra Zero Kick!"

Flames were ignited on his foot and he slammed it right in the chest of the Nomu. The creature repelled and stumbled back, but only got up again as it strolled toward Zero.

"Damn it! How can Earthlings modify a powerful enough to resist an Ultraman's attack?!"

He looked back and realized that All Might was clutching his side. He could see blood staining his white shirt and a little blood dripping from his lips.

"Not good. Looks like the Number 1 Hero isn't doing so well. I'll have to take on this creature myself." The Nomu stomped its way toward them. Zero took lead and winded back his fist.

Only for the mist to obscure his vision and completely consume him.

He suddenly found himself trapped between 2 portals. He couldn't see the lower part of the body anywhere, but his upper half was near the roof of the USJ. He tried to move, but the portal was rapidly tightening around him, and he spent too much energy fighting the Nomu.

He wasn't the only one. Nomu's hand was wrapped tightly around All Might's neck, trying to choke the life out of him. His other hand was on the blood-stained spot, which All Might frantically tried to loosen the creature's grip, to no avail.

"You thought it would be that easy? This Nomu is even more powerful than you All Might!" The villain laughed maniacally.

Zero instantly activated his sluggers as they sliced downwards, only for more portals to appear, sending them out of sight.

"This was an unexpected opportunity." The mist villain said simply, suddenly appearing.

"Dammit!" Zero was about to shoot the energy from his headlamp until Midoriya came running in.

"All Might!" He screamed as he foolishly ran into the battle.

"No!" Zero screamed, "Get away from there!"

But Midoriya kept going and jumped forward.

"How foolish..." the mist villain muttered as he created a portal in front of him.

Midoriya was only inches away from being swallowed by the mist...

"Move! You're in the way, Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he rocketed an explosion at the mist villain, preventing Midoriya from getting warped. He grabbed him by the metal collar and slammed him to the ground.

Nearly in sync, Todoroki's ice spread from the ground and attached itself to the leg of the Nomu.

It froze the whole left side of the Nomu, allowing All Might to break free of the Nomu's grip.