Chapter 2: Unlocked Power

"Your that giant vigilante!" A student pointed at Zero.

"Mr. Aizawa, why are we allowing vigilantes in our school?" A tall boy asked, looking very concerned.

"Dude, you destroyed that giant Godzilla-looking thing!" A spiky, red-haired student stood up.

"Yeah, and it was awesome!" Another student chimed in. He had short hair that was gold, with a black lightning bolt streaked across his hair.

"What kind of Quirk do you have?" A pink-skinned girl asked.

"Why did you kill that creature?!" a short purple-haired boy asked, standing on his desk.

"Oi! Why are you wearing that ugly armour for?!" a spiky blonde demanded.

"Doesn't my new hairstyle look fabulous?" A student with long-blonde hair asked as he swayed his hair.

"Alright, settle down class," Mr. Aizawa said. Zero suddenly felt uncomfortable at the sudden number of questions asked about him.

"Zero, you introduce yourself and explain everything to them and me."

"Well, I'm an Ultraman from the planet Nebula M78, also known as The Land of Light."

"You're an alien?!" the pink-skinned girl gasped.

The spikey-blonde scoffed, "He's just bullshitting! He's just a vigilante nobody wanting attention!"

Part of Zero told him to punch the blonde to the moon, the other part was still confused about what was even going on.

"Even if you are an alien, it doesn't explain why you're here." Mr. Aizawa leaned back on the wall and crossed his arms. "How about giving us some insight into that?"

"Well..." Zero didn't want to admit he was banished from his planet, in front of earthlings he was supposed to protect, "I... I was sucked into a wormhole during one of my training sessions."

"Were you now...?"

"Yea..." Zero nodded, "I ended up on this Earth, and I don't have the energy to fly back into space because of this armour."

"What a load of bullshit!" The blonde student angrily slammed his fist on his desk. "He's just a vigilante who wants to make a name for himself!"

"Bakugo, I advise you to be quiet, right now," Mr. Aizawa said sternly, making Bakugo shut up. "anyways, Zero, explain what was that giant creature you fought?"

Zero started to get shivers from "Mr. Aizawa," now, "Well...it was a giant monster that escaped the Monster Graveyard once, and made its way to Earth."

"Then how come we've never heard of this on Earth?"

"I mean...it could've made it to another Earth, other than this one, I guess," Zero shrugged.

"Wait, so there is a multiverse?!" a green-haired boy blurted out, then quickly clamped his mouth shut.

He wasn't the only one who was surprised. Everyone in the class seemed to give off different emotions, now knowing there were different universes.

"Then why did this creature come to our universe then?"

Zero thought for a moment, "I have no idea. Maybe it also got sucked through a wormhole?" he suggested.

Mr. Aizawa was silent for a moment before letting Zero take a seat. Some of his classmates gave him stares in wonder or suspicion. Some who were close scooted away in their seats a little.

Zero sighed before Mr. Aizawa started to do attendance.

"How did things end up like this?" He thought to himself.