ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

if karma had to be honest, he really really wished murder was legal. although he always wished that, he especially wished that for today.

the reason had been because of shizuku.

of course it was shizuku.

it was always her, and therefore it was also her fault that they got caught hauling unconscious bodies in a car and got sent to a police station.

karma knew how to escape of course, but it was still annoying. and after dislocating his wrists and texting his class groupchat to get them out, he and shizuku had decided to compete today.

and yes, it was a perfect time too. finally being able to taste the victory of beating her.

first one that breaks out of their cuffs and kills 3 people in the room has to have the loser pay them $50.

and it didn't help that two very competitive psychopathic people were in a room full of beatable looking police officers.

karma smirked and traded a look with the girl next to him.

"let's change the competition a little bit, eh?"

"kay kay, let's do 1 point for each guy we take down."

"5 points for the ones that are bald."

"... why exactly karm?"

"just because he looks annoying."

"always knew you had a weird grudge against balds."

"and how would you know that shizu?"

"well... koro sensei is bald."

"whatever let's just start."

"fine. and we'll do the 5 points for the bald guys, and let's make the guy with the badge 5 as well."

"kay."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!" the two of them yelled at the exact same time, startling the guards. unfortunately, their reaction was a bit delayed therefore resulting in karma getting the first punch on one of them.

shizuku wasn't backing down from the fight however because after relocating her wrists back to normal, she grabbed the metal cuffs and knocked two man out, handcuffing them both to a chair.

1 minute passed.

and about 3/4 of the guards were down.