ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

She didn't really expect someone else to be in the alleyway, but there she was, and there he was.

He was a pretty stern looking man, the kind of man that would say, "that skirt is not appropriate." so she was glad she was wearing baggy pants that day. Not that she ever wore skirts though.

"your shizuku y/n I presume?" the man asked questioningly to the girl in front of him. she was pretty caught off guard. after all, she had managed to avoid the police and authorities for around 2 years, so why was her stealing today different?

but, her being y/n she wanted to toy with him. so she did the only thing that she really knew how to do.

run.

yeah sure, she failed PE when she was in school, but that didn't mean she was a slow runner. it just meant that she didn't put effort into running at school.

so here she was, running away from man who somehow knew who she was, and looked like they weren't going to stop running any time soon.

so she whipped out her phone quickly, scrolling down on her phone, desperately looking for her brothers contact name and calling him.

but her phone was slapped out of her hand by the man, and she had no choice but to keep running.

jk, you really thought.

she came to a halt, grabbed her phone off the ground and kept running. no way she was leaving her phone. she was aiming to have her phone be burned before someone else found it.

she didn't exactly see a bonfire or a match, so now holding her phone and still running from the man, who had an incredible amount of stamina, now that she thought of it.

until she turned the corner and came to a dead end.

"wonderful." she said bitterly, and she closed her eyes and put her arms up.

the man had rounded the corner and stared at the girl with her eyes closed and hands up. he couldn't help the deadpanning look that spread across his face.

"...what are you doing." the man asked, it was a question but came out as a statement. and he stared carefully at the girl, scanning her for any sudden things she might do. after all, she seemed like a strange child.

when the girl had opened her eyes, she put a hand on her chest.

"I now recite something about miranda sings rights. I have a right to remain silent and for you to shut up when talking to me and asking things. I am a rightful citizen in my home country, so the fact that I am a citizen means that I have a right to remain silent in the name of my country and mirana sings." and she continued to drone on an on.

meanwhile, the man's stern look vanished from his face and instead he had the look of a grandfather who had just been told his cat stole a bag of chips from a old woman and took a dump in it.

needless to say, the man had absolutely no idea what the girl was droning on about. and why was she even reciting the miranda rights. and who in the world was miranda sings anyway?

he rubbed his forehead and massaged his eyes, forgetting that he was supposed to not let her out of his sight.

eventually when he heard the halt of her speech he opened his eyes quickly to see that the girl wasn't there.

rather, a few meters behind him, he heard a feminine yelling and whooping. he whipped his head around to run towards the girl, but instead a few soldiers dressed in the familiar clothing that the man recognized, surrounded the girl.

she put a hand over her chest, "I have the right to remain silent. and I do not give my permission to be captured by some men who had absolutely no fashion sense and looks like their names are 'Liam and ben.' so-" but before she could continue her insulting rant, the men grabbed her by the arms and started to haul her towards their truck.

to everyone surprise, she didn't kick anyone or do anything. instead she moved her head at an angle where she could see inside the truck.

"uh, if your kidnapping me, make my brother pay up 40 million to get me ba-" and they placed her in the truck and shut the doors to get her to shut up.

one of the men jogged over to his boss and saluted, greeting the annoyed looking elder male.

"did she give you any trouble?" he asked questionigly, pulling on his army hat and looking at the truck as they drove off into the distance.

even though the elder male shook his head, deep down he was ready to fall onto his bed and wonder if this was really going to work out.

he waved a hand off to the younger man, and gave a grimace at him.

"just put her into questioning first."

and the army male shouted a "YES SIR" and he left in a separate smaller car where a few other people dressed like him were waiting.

the man was the only one there now, and he slowly picked up his feet to go over to his car and drive to the school.

after all, he had some people he needed to talk to.

and classwork to grade.

-----

hey guys! hope you like the story so far!

check out my other stories, Luvu all <3