ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ᖇIᖴᒪᗴ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Shizuku was in jail again.

Her first strike was when she had set Karasuma's kitchen on fire after trying to use her easy bake oven. But she assumed that strike didn't really count since karasuma had decided it was a good idea to give a criminal an oven after living in a ratty ass house for her whole life.

So her first real strike had to be when she had burned Karasuma's clothes. In all honesty, she hadn't meant to burn it. She wanted to summon a spirit in his house, so since he had a lot of clothes, she ended up using his clothes as the circle around the candles. Except her apple cinnamon delight candle fell on his sock and then a fire happened. Karasuma ended up coming home to the smell of apple cinnamon and really burnt clothes.

Her second strike was sending a hitman to his house. Even though she had explained that it was an accident, he didn't seem to care that the illegal site she went on to watch kdrama only charged 5 dollars for a person. Who wouldn't be intrigued? And after Karasuna had detected the hitman, poor Bobby Markellasha the 23rd was put in jail.

And finally, the third strike was bombing Karasuma's house.

As you know, there is usually only 3 strikes when getting in trouble.

So the stupid old man Cacasuma had put her in Jail yet again. And also called karma in to laugh at her.
Also, apparently for whatever reason she couldn't detect, the man seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Yo suma? Your clothes get blown up with the house?"

The girl asked, taking note of how karma had turned away from Karasuma's view and started to laugh quietly.

The black haired man had shot the redhead a glare but did nothing, instead leaning on the glass that separated him and Shizuku.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE- YES; YES OF COURSE THEY GOT BLOWN UP AGAIN! WHADDYA EXPECT WHEN YOU BOMB MY DAMN HOUSE?!!"

"Geez geez, don't get your panties in a twist. And for the record, I accidentally bombed it. It's not my fault I'm just a curious little girl in need for some entertainment in her life."

The older male had walked swiftly out of the room without sparing a second glance at anyone.

"You're really stupid you know that?" Karma muttered, as he moved to sit in the chair karasuma had previously sat in.

Shizuku didn't answer since she didn't hear him, and she whistled and looked around the cell in boredom.

Karma sighed, as he looked around for a few seconds before clicking on a yellow one labeled, 'sound on'

"Hey bitch."

"Hey dickhead."

Karma sighed and held back a smile as he sat down on the chair, holding up a box of fries he had brought with him.

He exclaimed excitedly, "oooooh see what I have here?" he asks, and he waves the crunchy french fry slathered with spices and sauces.

Shizuku held back the urge to strangle him.

"All I see is someone with a 1 inch di-"

Karma pressed the yellow button and cut off the girl as she continued to rant angrily inside her cell.

It was funny watching the girl, as her face looked all angry and annoyed from yelling what most likely was profanities about not giving her the fry.

Though after a few seconds, Shizuku must have figured out that karma wasn't listening to her because her eyes had widened and she all of a sudden smacked her hand across the glass startling Karma into almost dropping his fry.

"Holy- Shizuku cut that out." The red head muttered, although he knew the girl couldn't hear him.

But to his surprise, Shizuku had motioned to her neck and then before Karma could even blink, the girls body was on the floor.

At first he was nonchalant about it, laughing at her for a few seconds. But when she didn't get up for another 10-20 seconds or so, and he didn't see her chest rising up at all he started to panic.

Pushing the yellow button he spoke, hoping that he wasn't sounding urgent.

"Shizuku— hello?"

no avail.

but when he realized the absence of the guards, a plan came into mind and in a few seconds, he was inside her cell with his bag of fries.

"Shizuku?" he called out again standing over her body expecting no response, but instead he felt a hand on his ankle and before he knew it, he was flipped over on the floor and his hands weren't holding the bag or fries.

Shizuku stood over him as she munched on a fry.

"Thank you for bringing fries for me Karm."

"Oh? We're having nicknames now?"

"Yeah You wanna rob a store?"

"No."

"Boo you whore."

"Shut up Shiz."

"Shiz? That's my nickname?"

"Yeah."

"Shiz the ultimate rizzer."

"What?"

"Karma Akabarizz."

"On second thought- let's rob a store and set me on fire."

"Be careful what you wish for Karm."

"sounds like Parm. Parmesan cheese."

"At least I didn't think of the name Shiz."

"Shiz has the ultimate rizz."

Shizuku let out a laugh, as she helped karma to his feet. The redhead punched her in the side of her arm and he got karma sent back at him with a even harder punch.

"Wait. Aren't I technically commuting a crime by helping you break out of jail?"

Shizuku shrugged and gestured to the cameras which he noticed was covered.

"Wait how did you-"

"Let's just go. You want McDonalds?"

"Sure."

"Let's go Parmesan."

"Let's go rizzer."

"So- you're saying I got rizz?"

"No."

"Geez. Nobody's gonna wanna be with you."

"Excuse me? I'm a great person to be with."

"Nobody would wanna even fuck you Parm."

"Shizuku. don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die."

"Mean girl's reference?"

"I love you and wanna kill you at the same time."

"Okay Karm."

———

Sorry for not updating.

Love you all!!!